Politics and social issues

• Ukraine is a democracy because people could go out and overthrow a government. If CIA achieved that in the backgarden of Russia, Husky123 better question his countries abilities which I don't think it true. And yes I know Bandera. But before Bandera, please check Wagner group and what kind of parties Putin is financing in europe, it is becoming tragic.

No one can question that Putin is just another kind of USA. They are the same kind of politicians. USA just comes in the guise of being a friend to the country they want to "intervene" with.

• Leave this russian propaganda out pls.

You have been brainwashed by the corrupt Western mainstream media. I don't blame you. But to not question the main narrative is not very responsible and dare I say even silly.

• the silly thing is trying to justify the occupation of a sovereign country with brainwashed propaganda of kremlin.

At least the western media includes different views, if you know where to read opposing views. It is not that difficult to google and find lots of articles explaining Russia's points in this war and some of them actually support Russia. Can you do the same in Russia and if you try, what will be the consequences? I can't believe we are discussing how corrupted western media is when we are discussing Russia, which is close to magma when it comes to media freedom.

• I want to see Russia in every continental and intercontinental tournament.

They have problem with Neutral word?

Russian Athlets can represent f. ex. Mars.

Why not? We have Miss Universe f. ex.

• Michelle Yeoh from Malaysia has become the first Asian actress to win an Academy Award for Best Actress, and the whole country is rejoicing. In the midst of this, some newsmedia have identified Michelle as "Asian American."

It's interesting that Malaysia doesn't recognise dual nationality and people with multiple passports generally remain low profile on the issue...there may be some discussion on this later on, but for the moment Malaysians are not bothered by what they call her :)

Photo source: LA Times

• If ever you needed any additional proof, in the post-Trump, post-Bolsonaro era, how little intelligence is needed to get to the top of politics and get the chance to manage the lives of millions of people, I present you this:

Who are Knesset Members Moshe Gafni and Yaakov Asher and why do they want to outlaw the Gospel in Israel

Just to put this in the starkest terms: two members of the supreme legislative body of a small-ish country surrounded by enemies that outnumber them dozens to 1 have proposed penalising Christianity, and their biggest supporters and protectors on the international stage are Conservative Christian circles in America...is this real-life or has the reality turned into some monstrous version of a sitcom?:gone::white::aww:

• For everyone concerned of the financial as well as political situation in Brazil, I highly recommend the splendid gem from BBC: "Beyond Citizen Kane". This documentary delineates how Globo, the dominant media group in Brazil, has deployed political connections, money and general influence in order to maintain its stronghold of the Brazilian market of entertainment. The group has been owned by the Marinho family for almost a century, since 1925, and their members have an accumulated fortune which renders them one of the wealthiest dynasties in the entire world.

https://m.imdb.com/title/tt1356393/

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/TV_Globo

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grupo_Globo

Details the domhttps://m.imdb.com/title/tt1356393/

• After decision of IOC today we can expect Russia to return to all volleyball competitions, especially too in CL.

I thought it was the opposite

• As far as I understand they agreed on gradual reintegration on individual sports, not team sports yet (and Olympics are not included, that will be a separate decision)

You are right, but in volleyball this means exclusion of all of them as pure team sports, therefore I expect FIVB and CEV to interpret it to their favour.