Turkey NT 2022

• Lookingg forward to Tugba's tweets

game-of-thrones-dracarys-1vRCeaHbgATwA

• I'm ok with this decision if it was bcs she wasn't good enough compared to the other girls right now. But if this is pretty drama or related to tweets and whatnot it's really tiring at this point from the staff. They should learn to keep things professional.

Nice to see Ayçin and Aylin

• Drama has begun!

• The husband is unnecessarily toxic but I have nothing to back Gio up with anymore. When everyone has an issue with you, it's sometimes worth it to look at a mirror

• Tugba is not among my favorite players nor by volleyball abilities/style nor by her awful, unnecessary cocky behavior during matches, but honestly here I'm on her side. I don't think that Saliha/Iklin are any better than Tugba ATM, and Tugba is for sure more experienced player than the two mentioned, let alone Derya. But we all know that she is not a Vakifbank player anymore, so Gio can finally outburst his personal issues. Both Vakifbank protection and his childish behavior are the things that I hate the most about Gio.

+ i'm fan of dramas :super::rose:

• To be honest, I am not surprised at all. It is just pathetic.

Altinli I think those things are mutually exclusive. Tugba had a bad summer in VNL, gotten married and asked for extra time off to spend time with her husband. Gamze did the same in 2018 just before WCH and lost her spot, probably for good. She probably thinks highly of herself and thought he wouldn’t cut her out of the team even after her poor performances in VNL because she did good just a few moments in the past.

• Nah Gio is just worried about his own ego. Gamze being yet another case proves it's not mutually exclusive. Gamze is no wonder with NT but we could still to this day use her.

Almost all girls that got cut from the NT said that they got cut without communication. A community can't function without communication. To me it's unacceptable. Moreover people should just get chosen or not by their skills, not because they threaten the coaches ego or have annoyed him one time. Like how childish can he get.

Also everyone that gets married gets cut lol

• I agree that Tuğba has much more experience than e.g. Saliha or İlkin, and even more so Derya in matches for the stake, but the above-mentioned girls presented themselves really well and played better than Tuğba, and her arrogant behavior during matches is very bad, and her behavior in the absence of a vocation is like a stomping child whose lollipop has been taken.

After the friendly matches, I have mixed feelings for Derya, because she played very well in attack, but her reception is still squeaking and I am afraid what it will look like in a game for stakes, e.g. against Sırbistan or the ABD.

Saliha is not a fan favorite like Hande but she had a really good VNL tournament and in friendly matches she did well in all elements, she just used her chances and that's it.

İlkin is of course hope for me and she did a great job in the Islamic Games, but there weren't any strong rivals, I don't know if she looked like a strong starter, but she's better than Tuğba in all aspects.

Hande is a sure thing and she is the most experienced in international competitions, I'm calm about her when it comes to important games.

Meliha has dropped a lot in the eyes of the fans, she has a reception, defense and a pretty good serve, but she is terrible in the attack and when she's in the front I'm stressed.

Cansu will be a starter no matter what, but she cooks a lot in important games, but hopefully she will repeat at least half of what she played at the Club World Cup because she played very well there.

I'm curious how Elif was picked as Gio certainly likes high ratings, but we haven't seen Sıla in the VNL matches so it's impossible to judge if Elif or Sıla are better in the game.

Eda and Zehra will be starters for sure, they are one of the best MB in the world, I hope Ayçin will go instead of Beyza because she's just better

Ebrar is a mystery to me because she scores a lot of points, but her attack approach is so slow that you can fall asleep.

Meryem is a player who likes to score faster balls, but Cansu is used to giving "Russian balls" to the right wing.

Our libero will be Simge and Ayça, so Simge will be our number 1, because if he is in shape, he is a really fantastic libero, but he will not forgive Gio for lack of Gizem:rolleyes:

I believe in our team, we are able to bite large teams in good shape (except Sırbistan :rolll:), I would really like a medal but it is rather just a dream

• Sad for Tuba for letting her life run by an idiot husband. If you are unhappy you go talk to coach!

Nope she's waiting to share her photo after Turkey losing a set lol

• Tugba basically married Tugba. This impulsive staff are totally her. ^^

I'm upset that I can only give one thumbs-up for this post.

• After two games against the ABD, this is my impression: I really like the Saliha-Derya line and their commitment🥰, I have the feeling that we look better without Cansu and Eda lol :rolll: