Turkey NT 2022

• These girls are in a class of their own and don't have to be bitches on the pitch ~ by their game they show that they are the best in their position :whistle:

I'm pretty sure KYK and Boskovic had their moments lol but I totally agree, they are on their own level ofc by large margins and it's not constant like with Tugba. Hande, Simge, Cansu and Zehra etc. don't trash-talk in Turkiye and funny enough easily our best players :lol: Tugba and Ebrar definitely have some maturing to do, maybe she'll change after her experience in Japan, Japanese are incredibly disciplined, I think it will help her.

Zhu really is one of the rare players who actually would never I feel...

• Zhu really is one of the rare players who actually would never I feel...

ok there were these two episodes that i remember

- 2015 world cup, last match vs japan, if they win they win the competition and get rio's ticket. screams at zhang in the first set (probably "get it together!")

- 2019 club world championships (with tianjin), the media ask her what she thinks, she says i think my performance is adequate (implying the teammates/coach was inadequate).

the rest is just super chill, even the first isn't really "trash-talking"

• ok there were these two episodes that i remember

- 2015 world cup, last match vs japan, if they win they win the competition and get rio's ticket. screams at zhang in the first set (probably "get it together!")

- 2019 club world championships (with tianjin), the media ask her what she thinks, she says i think my performance is adequate (implying the teammates/coach was inadequate).

the rest is just super chill, even the first isn't really "trash-talking"

This is what they call ✨subliminal shade✨

• Based on what do you call Goncharova xenophobic? I hope not just because she doesn't want to play abroad😱 by the way half of our team is known by their bitchiness against opponent, ironically you are thrilled whenever Ebrar does it, why don't you like it when other players would react similarly.

I always prefer classier players like Boskovic, KYK or Zhu, they show who is the boss without trash talk on court

+ Gabi :win:

• God I hope not. Kurobe is currently a throwaway V1 team. We're talking bottom of the barrel.

It was said it would be Kurobe, she signed the contract a bit on a wrong timing right before her performance in Turkish league (if she did) but afaik Tuğba still only confirmed she's going to Japan without specifying a club. Maybe it was an unofficial agreement and she got another offer after.

• It was said it would be Kurobe, she signed the contract a bit on a wrong timing right before her performance in Turkish league (if she did) but afaik Tuğba still only confirmed she's going to Japan without specifying a club. Maybe it was an unofficial agreement and she got another offer after.

Kurobe is the Jin Ye of Japan V.League. We must stan Kurobe. Let's pray for Tugba in Kurobe :obey:

• God I hope not. Kurobe is currently a throwaway V1 team. We're talking bottom of the barrel.

Well we arent talking about Zhu, it is just Tuğba🤣

• I wonder what Gio will change for the final tournament in Ankara:/

I think she could get İlkin as 5th reception or she will stay with 3rd libero and İlkin in place of Melih

I would choose this way:

Cansu-Sila

Ebrar-Meryem

Eda-Zehra-Beyza

Hande-Saliha-İlkin-Tuğba-Meliha

Simge-Aylin

And this is how Eda and Zehra will play, because whatever happens, they will play this pair anyway.

This is my private opinion that Gio is right not to take Derya with him because watching the Mediterranean Olympics, she completely did not cope as reception (it was pathetic) but as an attacker she was doing really well if she did not cope with reception in matches with, for example, Spain what we're talking about here.

I am really happy with Saliha because I did not expect him to do so well, especially in matches against ABD, Hande is also playing better and better.

I have a complaint to Gio that he does not use Beyza or Bahar because how much can you play with Eda or Zehra all the time:aww:

• Cansu-Sila

Ebrar-Meryem

Eda-Zehra-Beyza

Hande-Saliha-İlkin-Tuğba-Meliha

Simge-Aylin

This is my expected roaster, too. Aylin as a receiver plan worked so far; and in first leg of VNL, also in Oran2022 İlkin played nice.

I am really happy with Saliha because I did not expect him to do so well, especially in matches against ABD

This might be weird for you but I think we should thank to Ferhat Akbaş for that. He was working with her for improving her play, more than Hande. He really invested to her basically, maybe he had to for better season.

how much can you play with Eda or Zehra all the time:aww:

Unfortunately, right now we don't have 3rd MB in our NT. I mean, the previous selected ones like Kübra and Aslı were playing that system from the beginning. However, new comers are not ready for this system and also Gio did not spare much time for them, either. I suppose even in WCH2022, we might pick 3 MB for this reason. On the other hand, we should put a solid MB next to Zehra after Eda's retirement, even before.

• Unfortunately, right now we don't have 3rd MB in our NT. I mean, the previous selected ones like Kübra and Aslı were playing that system from the beginning. However, new comers are not ready for this system and also Gio did not spare much time for them, either. I suppose even in WCH2022, we might pick 3 MB for this reason. On the other hand, we should put a solid MB next to Zehra after Eda's retirement, even before.

Ayçin played really well in the Mediterranean Olympics, I like her blocking ability and attacking from one foot or from the front of the quarterback ~ is really fast on the net.

I thought that Aslı will be appointed together with Beyza this year, I don't know why she is not here, but maybe it is a solution to take 3 MB for WCH2022 because we will play Eda and Zehra anyway, and as 3 she could go just Ayçin or Aslı.

• God please no more Tuğba experiment. she just can't. sharing a pose with her nt photo when the team losing a set is one thing, playing consistently is another and I hope she got a slice of the humble pie. ilkin in Tuğba out.

• Saliha played good against USA, congrats but it was just one game and everybody act like she has been performing at top level consistenly. That was also the case for Tugba. She did good against Fenerbahce and we pretend like she is a great player. She is not. Non of our OHs are. Why no one talks about the fact that Tugba can’t play a full match and perform at a certain level consistenly? Her inadequate block reach and placement? Not good at defense and receiving as well. Wait and see, if Hande plays poorly in the finals, everybody will claim it is beacuse of an injury. If Saliha plays poorly, people will bring up her performance against USA, a match that had no importance for both sides and a match we lost by the way. And I don’t think USA was preprared for her.

I feel like fans are as inconsistent as Turkish OHs.

Ps. We have nothing to thank Ferhat for.