Turkey NT 2022

• Why no one talks about the fact that Tugba can’t play a full match and perform at a certain level consistenly? Her inadequate block reach and placement? Not good at defense and receiving as well.

I just did:) simultaneously perhaps

• i hope meliha is cut. She didn't MAKE A GOOD GAME for the national team. hande and saliha would be the only ones with vacancies, he would decide later who would complete the list. Tugba - derya - ilkin. I believe ilkin and derya are ahead of tugba.

About MB, I really think that beyza is no longer part of guidetti's plans for the finals. I would particularly go with bahar - zehra - aycin and eda. I've liked Bahar for like three seasons, but it's amazing how guidetti didn't give her a chance.

• I hope Giovanni will test some of the girls from Mediterranean games at the friendlies against Japan this weekend. Ilkin and Aycin deserve that chance and hopefully can prove they are better than the current selection of girls.

• And I don’t think USA was preprared for her.

Is Saliha a kind of player that prepared well before the match? They are not average team, they are USA, though. Besides, if they would not study on her for instance, she is not unstoppable, with in-game tactics she would be stopped.

Besides, she is a new member of NT, she started so so performance in Ankara, and she is getting better.

That was also the case for Tugba. She did good against Fenerbahce and we pretend like she is a great player.

No one thinks or pretends like that lol. I agree with other things that about her. She could not finish a whole match especially in the second leg. She is quite away from last summer's performanca. Mayber her Japan adventure might be helpful.

Ps. We have nothing to thank Ferhat for.

I do not remember any timeline that Eczacıbaşı played 2 local OH as starters. Either the way, Ferhat trusted and invested her. That improvement is coming from there, that's why I wrote it like that.

• God please no more Tuğba experiment. she just can't. sharing a pose with her nt photo when the team losing a set is one thing, playing consistently is another and I hope she got a slice of the humble pie. ilkin in Tuğba out.

I never saw what was so special about her. For someone so cocky she sure contributes very little to the team.

• Saliha played good against USA, congrats but it was just one game and everybody act like she has been performing at top level consistenly. That was also the case for Tugba. She did good against Fenerbahce and we pretend like she is a great player. She is not. Non of our OHs are. Why no one talks about the fact that Tugba can’t play a full match and perform at a certain level consistenly? Her inadequate block reach and placement? Not good at defense and receiving as well. Wait and see, if Hande plays poorly in the finals, everybody will claim it is beacuse of an injury. If Saliha plays poorly, people will bring up her performance against USA, a match that had no importance for both sides and a match we lost by the way. And I don’t think USA was preprared for her.

I feel like fans are as inconsistent as Turkish OHs.

Ps. We have nothing to thank Ferhat for.

There's no point to belittle every single player so easily 🤦

Saliha did a good job, it shouldn't be hard to address a good performance

• Tuğba is good as a 3rd or 4th option for now, though she was not anything special this VNL that's what a 3rd option generally is... also she is the one that took initiative and will play as starter in Japan next year, this will add more to her game long term. For now we don't have anyone better anyway, if someone needs to be replaced it's Meliha who is not adding anything to the team and very unreliable in clutch moments which is what Turkiye has been struggling with for so long, getting to the top but not winning. But lately I think the OHs in general are doing ok as well, even Meliha had ok moments. I'd start with Saliha and Hande in the finals. And consider adding Ilkin or Derya.

We NEED Aycin as MB as well.

• Is Saliha a kind of player that prepared well before the match? They are not average team, they are USA, though. Besides, if they would not study on her for instance, she is not unstoppable, with in-game tactics she would be stopped.

Bruh what the hell is this comment. Did you copy paste it from an anime fan on youtube?

• Tuğba is good as a 3rd or 4th option for now, though she was not anything special this VNL that's what a 3rd option generally is... also she is the one that took initiative and will play as starter in Japan next year, this will add more to her game long term. For now we don't have anyone better anyway, if someone needs to be replaced it's Meliha who is not adding anything to the team and very unreliable in clutch moments which is what Turkiye has been struggling with for so long, getting to the top but not winning. But lately I think the OHs in general are doing ok as well, even Meliha had ok moments. I'd start with Saliha and Hande in the finals. And consider adding Ilkin or Derya.

We NEED Aycin as MB as well.

If going abroad to be a starter a reason to be in NT, then Yaprak should be in, she went abroad already last season and did a great job. Indeed she did more than decent during Mediterranean Games as well. I would like to see her in NT instead of Derya who can not receive to save her life or Tuğba who can have one good game per season

For me ideal top 4: Hande-Saliha-Ilkin-Meliha/Yaprak

• If going abroad to be a starter a reason to be in NT, then Yaprak should be in, she went abroad already last season and did a great job. Indeed she did more than decent during Mediterranean Games as well. I would like to see her in NT instead of Derya who can not receive to save her life or Tuğba who can have one good game per season

For me ideal top 4: Hande-Saliha-Ilkin-Meliha/Yaprak

I would like Yaprak as well, I don't know why she wasn't chosen at all this VNL, but then she will be in EczV next year which I'm very mad about behind Hande Saliha and Voronkova, she can take their spot but still... I think Ilkin is like Tugba, 1 good game every once in a while but she is not as good defensively as Tugba and she might be a slight downgrade in general. Tugba did well in Olympics.

Also Tugba is really not half as bad as everyone makes her up to be here now for some reason? Yes she doesn't always score a lot but it's not like Meliha and her defensive game is still consistent generally.

• People here really hate Tugba huh?

People don't hate her, it is just Altinli lives everything in extremes, that's why she thinks people love players or hate them

Tuğba is getting too much credit for showing too little. I think that's the reason some people oppose to her presence in the team.

• I don't like to exalt players, but it's also worth appreciating them, for example Saliha has improved her reception a lot, she is getting better in attack and her defense has improved a lot, and games in NT are the first games of this level and she is doing really well.

Hande is playing better and better with the course of the tournament and still one of our best players as for Tuğba, I agree that her behavior under the net against her opponents is often irritating, but her defense is not worse than Meliha, and in attack she adds her own, she played really good games at the Olympics at the beginning.

As for Derya, let the girl play the season in the club as a starter because she will not cope with the leading opponent, ok with Korea she played well, but now she is a very weak team and at the Mediterranean Games her reception cried and did not play with strong opponents, he did much better as a striker.

It is incomprehensible to me that Yaprak is not even on the broad list, because this season the girl did a great job, the season in Poland allowed her to take this step forward, and moving to Eczacıbaşı is a bit of a dubious choice, because not to be a starter there, but I am pleased with her progress, and I deserved to be in the NT much more than Meliha.

It's funny that Gizem has had a great season and she is not on the team "because no" and there is Meliha :aww:

• I don’t hate anyone. Not just in volleyball but generally in life too. I simply do think that neither Tugba nor Saliha showed consistency to be called good players. They just show good performance here and there and people act like they are top level players when they have a long way to go.

• TUBA IS COMING

Heck, I was hoping for Tugba is coming to KUROBE. KUROBE being the important part

I'll take her off my faves list if she signs with SAGA