CEV Champions League 2023

• Btw Boskovic hás become such a bad server lol :white: She was so good when Show UP to the volleyball world

she’s been a bad server for months now. I used to advocate for her to switch to a float serve but she misses that serve more than the top spin so if her back is healed up she should go back to the jump top spin imo

• If Ana C. keeps her level she showed in the last eczaci-imoco-vakifbank games, she is the most valuable OH in the world. She is more complete than Arina and more powerful than Gabi.

There is no way Bergman can take the spot from Ana. Only way would be if Ze wants 3 OH's system as he used back in Fenerbahce Universal with Kim-Logan-Sokolova or Campinas.

• What I said was clearly to promote Ana Cristina’s level. Gabi is the captain and has a lot to give. People were excited to see Gabi - Bergmann duo, however this has changed because of Ana Cristina’s recent development. I really do hope she’ll join the NT again. I am sure she’ll learn a lot from Ze.

• Interview with Gizem. Some things they touched upon is her youth in Ankara, her father was her biggest support system. She would love to be called for the NT, she doesn't hold a grudge against Gio or VakifBank, but is just focused on her own club, her dream is OG. She is a person that doesn't like change a lot. FB's success is owed to the atmosphere within the team, they found the right chemistry. Just putting star players together doesn't make a top club.

On Terzic she said he is not as he seems from the outside, he isn't all that grim, cold and serious like he seems. She jokes a lot with him actually, maybe the person she jokes the most with even she would say. What she likes most about him is that even if they have a disagreement, he never holds grudges and doesn't personally attack players because of that. The disagreement doesn't even carry on to the next training.

• If Ana C. keeps her level she showed in the last eczaci-imoco-vakifbank games, she is the most valuable OH in the world. She is more complete than Arina and more powerful than Gabi.

There is no way Bergman can take the spot from Ana. Only way would be if Ze wants 3 OH's system as he used back in Fenerbahce Universal with Kim-Logan-Sokolova or Campinas.

I disagree on Ana-Arina comparison, ana definitely improved her reception but not any better than Arina now. Also at serve and attack Arina is better than her. Since Ana's performance increased drastically in such a short amount of time, people tend to overestimate her performance. She still has a lot of room for improvement. I would take both Gabi and Arina over her any day.

I agree with you at the part ze could use 3 outside hitter system since Brazil doesn't have a dominant Opp like other powerhouses. However both Gabi and Ana are attacking better from zone 4. Not sure about Bergmann. Maybe some Brazilians users can comment on that?

• I agree with you at the part ze could use 3 outside hitter system since Brazil doesn't have a dominant Opp like other powerhouses. However both Gabi and Ana are attacking better from zone 4. Not sure about Bergmann. Maybe some Brazilians users can comment on that?

crovolley obsession with conegliano = your obsession with receiving OPPs :lol:

• crovolley obsession with conegliano = your obsession with receiving OPPs :lol:

+ only 3 MB horror story.

But TBH, the best opps set the bar so high, that there is a huge discrepancy between them and the others, which really imposes this question on teams with high golas very often. Brazil is one among them, and honestly it would make sense to try with this trio in which for me Bergman is the clear player to be sacrefaced for receiving opp role.

• IMO Kisy is the best option as Opp. Can play in systém and is a good blocker. As receiving Opp i would take Rosamaria.

Hope Zé gives enough court time tô ALL 3 OH Gabi, Bergmman and Ana C.

IMO Kisy is the best option as Opp. Can play in systém and is a good blocker. As receiving Opp i would take Rosamaria.

Hope Zé gives enough court time tô ALL 3 OH Gabi, Bergmman and Ana r

Rosamaria is clearly the best Brazilian OPP right now. Kisy is worst than her. Lets be honest . If the things will not change the logic says that the starters in BRAZIL NT will be Gabi , Ana Cristina and Rosamaria. But we do not know which is going to be the choices of Ze. I think that he like Julia more than Cristina despite the fact that Ana is clearly better. Maybe he did not forget that she did not accept the call the last summer or the fact that he will have Julia be in the club will puss him to choose Julia over Ana.

• On Terzic she said he is not as he seems from the outside, he isn't all that grim, cold and serious like he seems. She jokes a lot with him actually, maybe the person she jokes the most with even she would say. What she likes most about him is that even if they have a disagreement, he never holds grudges and doesn't personally attack players because of that. The disagreement doesn't even carry on to the next training.

Stevanovic disagrees:D

• Wasn't there also a huge drama with Vesna Djurisic? :D

+ Spasojevic, Djerisilo,....

And that's just (semi) public ones.

I would like to see consistency in Anna's matches like in one season. Her drastic improvement also happened when Macris, her fellow Brazilian arrived. As I noted in my observation before, Macris really puts the best possible sets to Anna and give the out of system balls to the others. She's rarely putting down oput of system balls like Vargas and Arina. I hope she maintains her performance with a different setter and coach next season.

• I founded little absurd to compare Gabi and Ana to Bergman for now. So far all Bergman shown flashes of a very good player. She has a very good potential, but still a potential. On the other hand Gabi and Ana are training and playing against best of the best volleyball players, creme dela creme. I am asking this not in a sarcastic way but what is Bergman doing now getting a pickup game at GT?

Rosamaria is clearly the best Brazilian OPP right now. Kisy is worst than her. Lets be honest . If the things will not change the logic says that the starters in BRAZIL NT will be Gabi , Ana Cristina and Rosamaria. But we do not know which is going to be the choices of Ze. I think that he like Julia more than Cristina despite the fact that Ana is clearly better. Maybe he did not forget that she did not accept the call the last summer or the fact that he will have Julia be in the club will puss him to choose Julia over Ana.

I don't think it's fair to say that Zé doesn't like Ana when he brought 17-year-old Ana to the Olympics. He wouldn't do that if he didn't believe she had what it takes. I think Ana was struggling a lot with her confidence last VNL, which might be why she didn't get as much playing time as Julia. Taking some time off from the NT was the best thing she could've done, she seems so much more mature and secure in herself.

About Kisy: do you watch the Superliga? I'm not saying that to be snarky or anything, it's just that people who follow Kisy day-to-day will probably have a different opinion of her than someone who's only seen her at the VNL + the Club World Championship. This is her first season as a starter for Minas and she's improving a lot. The OPP duo should be Kisy and Rosamaria, and I honestly don't know who is going to start. I think they are neck and neck atm.