Italian Women's NT 2023

• Egonu's attitude during ECH, whether justified or not, was affecting the team negatively. Italy might be better at Olympic qualifiers with the VNL squad vibes.

The girl literally didn't do anything but wait and contribute where needed :what: Despite that she was made a joke in front of the entire world...as the best Opp in the world, it's not her fault the joke ended up being on the coach.

• Egonu's attitude during ECH, whether justified or not, was affecting the team negatively. Italy might be better at Olympic qualifiers with the VNL squad vibes.

You could have at least pretended to know how the game went lmao what the fuck is this always on some bullshit like your fake made up wattpad stories in the Korean thread

• Lol this is just the top of the iceberg. :lol:

If 5% of the rumors is true, most of you will pick Mazzanti's side.

Unfortunately, Mazzanti is the wrong answer to a real problem…

All of you guys abroad are only looking at Egonu, but the problem is very large…

Egonu is just “a weapon of mass distraction” ...

Fish always stinks from the head, remember that...

Mazzanti, who certainly made big and stupid mistakes, will now be the scapegoat: so that everything can continue to work as before...

• Lol this is just the top of the iceberg. :lol:

If 5% of the rumors is true, most of you will pick Mazzanti's side.

It's "Tip of the Iceberg" not top.

If 100% of the rumours were true, what benefits does one get from picking Mazzanti's side? do I qualify as a "volleyball expert" once I take his side? I honestly don't enjoy dickriding as much as other fans who act like they know something but by all means feel free to spill industry secrets. Make sure you provide a clear video with all sorts of arrows including a full and accurate translation from Italian to English. I would very much love to waste my time looking at that right before OQT.

• Unfortunately, Mazzanti is the wrong answer to a real problem…

All of you guys abroad are only looking at Egonu, but the problem is very large…

Egonu is just “a weapon of mass distraction” ...

Fish always stinks from the head, remember that...

Mazzanti, who certainly made big and stupid mistakes, will now be the scapegoat: so that everything can continue to work as before...

That's exactly why I feel no sympathy for him. He chose his fate, he wasn't forced to keep his job and mess up even more an already huge mess. They gave him a mandate, and now they're leaving him in the s***. Tough luck.

• https://www.otempo.com.br/blog…racha-na-italia-1.3228249

A Brazilian player told Bruno Voloch (our GLP, except way more annoying) that Paola, Moki, Chirichella and Bosetti went to FIPAV to try to get Mazzanti fired some time ago and said they wouldn't play for the NT if he stayed. FIPAV took Mazzanti's side.

This is so fake.

If so, why was Moki upset when she was not included in the NT? She could see that happen.

If so, why did Bosetti and Egonu even join the NT training in July? They claimed they won't play for the NT

If so, why did Bosetti even told Mazzanti that she was avalible for OQ after the ECH? This is just slapping her own face if what's written in that post really happened.

• I already wrote on Twitter that a man with honor would resign after the 2022 World Cup. This situation is a bit like coach Nawrocki from Poland, who also didn`t want to resign for some years, even though some of the players did not want to play for him, like Wołosz.

• That's exactly why I feel no sympathy for him. He chose his fate, he wasn't forced to keep his job and mess up even more an already huge mess. They gave him a mandate, and now they're leaving him in the s***. Tough luck.

This is so fake.

If so, why was Moki upset when she was not included in the NT? She could see that happen.

If so, why did Bosetti and Egonu even join the NT training in July? They claimed they won't play for the NT

If so, why did Bosetti even told Mazzanti that she was avalible for OQ after the ECH? This is just slapping her own face if what's written in that post really happened.

Another strange thing is that Mazzanti put all these players on his long list of call-ups in early May. Only Malinov was not there, who reportedly asked for a 1-year break herself - Mazzanti's words. If this plan was indeed in Mazzanti's head in December/January, why did he include practically all of the senators players in May? He shouldn't have put them up then and openly said at a press conference why this is happening and what his plans are. Unfortunately, Mazzanti's attitude cannot be defended here. He should leave as soon as possible because every day with him on the bench will be lost.

• Besides chemistry issues, on paper Italy even with Antropova can easily defeat both Poland and USA, roster-wise ITA is still better than POL.

But considering that Italy will make it to the OG regardless due to ranking - it's better for Italy perhaps to lose OQT, and I'm not saying that as a Pole.

Normally I wouldn't believe in such rumors, but considering that Mazzanti said that his goal was to control the team once again, and then he said in an interview that no one else knows what's happening on a team as a response to Santarelli (well, he probably knows everything about what's happening inside) - then it may be truth.

Lol USA is also not doing great with their roster right now. DOM won against them in norceca same day. I think the 3 teams italy,pol and usa are on the same level now. 🤔

• https://www.otempo.com.br/blog…racha-na-italia-1.3228249

A Brazilian player told Bruno Voloch (our GLP, except way more annoying) that Paola, Moki, Chirichella and Bosetti went to FIPAV to try to get Mazzanti fired some time ago and said they wouldn't play for the NT if he stayed. FIPAV took Mazzanti's side.

Pasini denied this rumor in the comment section of the post regarding the future of Mazzanti.

• Rumor is that federation is thinking to fire Mazzanti after OQT. Especially if results are bad.

Busto head coach is rumored as first replacemnt.

• Rumor is that federation is thinking to fire Mazzanti after OQT. Especially if results are bad.

Busto head coach is rumored as first replacemnt.

Velasco... Crazy stuff...

Look what trouble the Italian Federation has gotten itself into...

And if it's not Velasco, the other name could be Mencarelli: one worse than the other...

• Velasco... Crazy stuff...

Look what trouble the Italian Federation has gotten itself into...

And if it's not Velasco, the other name could be Mencarelli: one worse than the other...

Everything is better than Mazzanti right now….

Coach what right now needs to do is invite all players back, let them train together whole summer and to play full VNL.
    And team is gone look better than what We have now…

• Everything is better than Mazzanti right now….

Coach what right now needs to do is invite all players back, let them train together whole summer and to play full VNL.
    And team is gone look better than what We have now…

I don't agree at all...

The names circulating now (Velasco and Mencarelli are the main ones) are very low-profile names for women's senior volleyball and they are coaches who, in managing the group, would not give any more guarantees than Mazzanti ...

Clearly desperate solutions: we would only get the result of not seeing that stupid smile anymore, but the problems would all remain...