2023 Women's Volleyball Nations League

• talking about poland

Is galkowska the best sub of this vnl?

In first games she came and made such important points

• To sum up, I even didnt imagine that Poland will be so high in final ranking this year. I hope they will not go under this lvl and they gonna still improving.
    This edition show that some teams also imroving like Canada, Germany and even Netherlands, which started bad, but during the competition they jump on high lvl.

• The idea of the ranking is OK as previous one was even more unfair in terms of keeping the points for 4 years or giving points for advancing to events where teams outside Europe had it much easier.

FIVB just gave VNL too much importance, of course they want to push the teams to bring all best players, but having the points factor of 40 while WCH are 45 and Olympics 50 made this bit of a mess. If it was more like 30 or 25 it would work much better. As for now VNL match is points wise just like WCH which is nit good.

• Chinese team doesnt remaind team from past like they were precise and consistent. They need to work before finals.

• When and why FIVB have changed name from Turkey to Türkiye?

It's been more than a year, Turkey's official name has become Türkiye as in Turkish.

• well I’d hope so…: if you can’t win anything with the player you bought or the coach you stole or all the money you spend getting to host finals (just to lose them anyway) then we are all in trouble because the next step is throwing money at FIVB to get more naturalized players to buy a new starting line up lol

You are right, we should have bought Boskovic too while she was offered at a young age, then you would have to play Busa-ball in golden league 😂

• Danielle Cuttino

Wait until she starts playing in GS😂

• You had to start with Boskovic at tiebreak to win against BULGARIA😂 while turkey without Vargas won against BRAZIL 3-0. This explains enough🥰

• italy is doing so well

Inlove this team

And only with danesi and sylla from core team

And ppl saying that without egonu they are weak