2023 Women's Volleyball Nations League

• sorry guys but this is one of those untranslatable tweets🤣🤣🤣🤣

I am happy for her. She was so far from Paris and right now she is so close.

• Quite strange what this NT summer brings. Saliha will play next to Naz and for sure Naz expect to be starter!!!

Derya playing as starter in NT and didn’t had an spot in big Turkish clubs.

• is she shoving this in guidetti's face?

Yeah but not really to his face🤣

• Quite strange what this NT summer brings. Saliha will play next to Naz and for sure Naz expect to be starter!!!

Derya playing as starter in NT and didn’t had an spot in big Turkish clubs.

Saliha will play in chemik police, I think you meant Elif? I think playing with naz would help her development. Many youngsters like Cansu said they learned a lot from Naz. Also I think coach will use Elif often. Especially after such a good tournament she had. She is so lucky that we have santarelli now, Gargamel would never bench his player for Elif😒

• Saliha will play in chemik police, I think you meant Elif? I think playing with naz would help her development. Many youngsters like Cansu said they learned a lot from Naz. Also I think coach will use Elif often. Especially after such a good tournament she had. She is so lucky that we have santarelli now, Gargamel would never bench her player for Elif😒

yep, Elif. She was so good. Quite strange that she wasn’t abble to run ECZ and did so good right now. She deserves to be starter in a top team. I just have the impression that Naz isn’t the player that likes to sit on the bench.

• I guess you have a biased evaluation. You mean to say no İlkin? Especially At attack, defence (digs) and reception, İlkin's stats are much higher than Derya and the other OH's, though Derya's last 2 match performance was amazing, so while assesing, I recommend you to check everything. İlkin is the most contributing OH of this team. Yet no one has taken anyone's place and this is the good point of the team. Whenever the chance is given, every player is ready to contribute and this depends on Santa's strategy. This the truth and reality.

• I don't find the ranking system stupid because it's up to date, but why the fuck does China go down 2 spots for losing a finale match :aww:;( That really is ridiculous lol.

• So random. I guess it is because İlkin didn't keep her fantastic performance during preliminary rounds🤦 but still I would have given it to Rozanski, not to lukasik🤔

Definitely not Lukasik but not Rozanski either. Rozanski's stats went down in last 2 matches significantly. According to stats, most succesful OH (after Li Yingying) is definitely Avery, followed by İlkin. OH's 1st mission is attack and should be fed by setter or it depends on game strategy. In spite of not taken much time in last 2 matches she did very well in Italy match. A few mistakes dropped her stats in America match but still much better than most of the names in this small summary.I strongly believe that Lukasik was just a random pick and Avery deserved but not rewarded.

PS, Ebrar mostly played as OPP in the tournament in 8 matches.

TTL Points Serv Eff% Blocks Reception Spike # Match
          Pts Touch Sum Pos % Perf % Sum Kill % Eff % Pts  
    Derya Cebecioğlu 56 0 5 5 118 44 15 119 42 25 50 10
    İlkin Aydın 100 -1 9 12 183 48 26 185 45 30 84 13
    Ebrar Karakurt 193 2 18 16 142 44 17 399 40 26 161 15
    Martyna Lukasik 140 -1 13 15 316 52 28 304 39 29 120 14
    Olivia Rozanski 160 -13 12 23 342 35 11 362 20 17 141 15
    Avery Skinner 110 -4 10 12 189 39 15 210 46 34 210 9
  • I don't find the ranking system stupid because it's up to date, but why the fuck does China go down 2 spots for losing a finale match :aww:;( That really is ridiculous lol.

agreed... perhaps point protection could be put in place for semis & finals matches

I would like that as a fan and it would make sense too

Dropping 2 ranks for qualifying to finals & losing there... hmm

• ooo come on... invidual awards are not so important. Łukasik doing really good job and take a title, Korneluk was robbed as well, but this titles were always with a lot of different emotions in supporters:rolll:

Congratulations for Turkyie for winning VNL23:cup: