Transfer Rumors & Discussion (2023/2024)

• If Vargas actually leaves FB, I'm curious what they will do because he doesn't bring anyone from the top 3 opp😌

Any news about transfers to Eczacıbaşı and Fenerbahçe(OH and MB)? VakıfBank wants to contract with Vargas , Van Aalen and Lozo~quite interesting

If GS could sign a contract with Fabris, their game will look much better for sure but I have mixed feelings about Gamze

Maybe Stysiak to FB? Recall avid said that Stysiak will leave Milano but not to Novara. She isn’t at the same level with the top 3, but probably the best one who’s left out there.

• Maybe Stysiak to FB? Recall avid said that Stysiak will leave Milano but not to Novara. She isn’t at the same level with the top 3, but probably the best one who’s left out there.

She mentioned that she would like to play Türkiye so who knows🙃

• 🤣🤣🤣.

Well Vakifbank don’t want to keep her.

Vakifbank did the biggest mistake letting Haak go.

Egonu she will be a spoiled young girl all her life that volleyball is not her priority…

How is she spoiled? If anything she should be protected, she's been the target of hate and harrasment ever since she first started playing. Get your head out of your ass.

• People are being so harsh on Egonun when she isn't even the main issue for VakifBank, sure she could do better but we even said this about Haak in some matches. VBs OH line-up is just a no go.

• Egonu parties like a normal person = spoiled, ungrateful young girl who doesn't prioritize volleyball LMAO

Apparently you can't have a life outside of the sport now gotta keep yourself inside a gym 24/7

• Li Yin Ying would really do well in Turkey or even Italy. Even just for one season. I'd love to see it happen. Or one of those ninja Japanese OH. Koga for one.

Li Yin Ying would do great indeed but not necessarily for FB, she and Arina would have been a big liability at reception line. I would love to see Koga playing in Europe but it would be a gamble, Saori came to turkey when she was on top of her game and she flopped unfortunately. Japanese players can be useful but in a certain system that is hard to find in European teams

• Li Yin Ying would do great indeed but not necessarily for FB, she and Arina would have been a big liability at reception line. I would love to see Koga playing in Europe but it would be a gamble, Saori came to turkey when she was on top of her game and she flopped unfortunately. Japanese players can be useful but in a certain system that is hard to find in European teams

I don't really see Koga going to either Turkey or Italy. She may retire after Paris which makes it even less likely to happen.

• Gui doesn't wanna keep working with Egonu, it's obvious from the interview Egonu gave. Gui is turning out as toxic old man. I'm so happy that he left Turkish NT.

I don't know if Guidetti is toxic or not, but this whole opposite's conundrum from the last summer (and this summer, probably) will end up as a primary example that sometimes ,,good'' is better than ,,better'' (on paper), and maybe it's no one's fault. Sometimes it just doesn't make sense to mix up something working really nice.

Egonu she will be a spoiled young girl all her life that volleyball is not her priority…

She's one of the best players in the world, the fact she gets criticized so much on basically every level is insane.

• I don't know if Guidetti is toxic or not, but this whole opposite's conundrum from the last summer (and this summer, probably) will end up as a primary example that sometimes ,,good'' is better than ,,better'' (on paper), and maybe it's no one's fault. Sometimes it just doesn't make sense to mix up something working really nice.

She's one of the best players in the world, the fact she gets criticized so much on basically every level is insane.

finally someone said it. I don't think they're getting rid of her because of her performance I think she just doesn't fit the system or personalities of other players there. These things are important. Like you said sometimes good is good enough. Someone like Bella wasn't very flashy at times but she was stable and from what I could see she worked hard, seemed to be a good teammate and was very agreeable! I never saw her roll eyes or yell at coach or player. sometimes it's easier to play with people like this?

Anyways, they should've kept all the same foreigners as last year. This was their first mistake

• VB had been dominant in Volleyball for so long but it was inevitable they will have a bad season eventually.

Many factors could have been adding onto that: Change of many players, horrible OH performance, Egonu's emotionally rough year, Giovanni getting fired, VB already having won literally everything last year, Zehra's injuries, Cansu's drop in performance recently, no defensive local OH etc.

Like writing it all down like that it even made me realize how unsurprising it is :D

• People are being so harsh on Egonun when she isn't even the main issue for VakifBank, sure she could do better but we even said this about Haak in some matches. VBs OH line-up is just a no go.

Egonu is under expectations but she is Far from been the problem. IMO only Ogbogu and Gabi até playing a decent season. The others ( including Turkish players) aré playing under expectations.

• finally someone said it. I don't think they're getting rid of her because of her performance I think she just doesn't fit the system or personalities of other players there. These things are important. Like you said sometimes good is good enough. Someone like Bella wasn't very flashy at times but she was stable and from what I could see she worked hard, seemed to be a good teammate and was very agreeable! I never saw her roll eyes or yell at coach or player. sometimes it's easier to play with people like this?

Anyways, they should've kept all the same foreigners as last year. This was their first mistake

I think that change or getting another foreigner OH was a must. The team was in really troubble a Lot of times because only Gabi and Haak were the ones taking points. The big problem was OH pool of players. And i think everyone thought Egonu would bê insane in VB. But for sure is a great lesson. Because Haak was playing good/great. No needs tô change. Was a Gamble when you needed to fix OH problems.

• Gui doesn't wanna keep working with Egonu, it's obvious from the interview Egonu gave.

Gui is turning out as toxic old man. I'm so happy that he left Turkish NT.

Which interview are you referring to?

• On Sara Lozo: I don't know if she's is a good fit for Vakifbank tbh. It's not that she isn't good, but she's the same kind of player as Daalderop and Bajema.

It would be better for her to go to a mid-table team in Italy or Turkey to establish herself a little bit more first. Vakifbank might be too big of a jump.

• Which interview are you referring to?

It was an interview i saw on Twitter and question was asked to her about turning back to Italy even she has a contract, answer was like "these rumors happen every year, i haven't talked with the club(vakifbak) yet".

Found it

Apperantly her contract was 1+4 years. Vakif does this cause of what happened with Sheilla lol.