Turkey - Vodafone Sultanlar Ligi 2023-2024

• Stysiak with 31 points in this game:super: I hope she will keep this lvl.
    Fenerbahce need to work in reception and also try something else on setting, not only left wing and sometimes something else. For sure they will be better :win:

• Irina has not actually problem with the reception but she has problem to handle the big matches and keep herself calm. If her reception was bad , we would see it in more matches. She had good reception against big teams like vakif and fener in regular season but she was awful in teams first attempt to win a cup in WCCH. Her attack also disappears when she is trouble. In my opinion this is her problem. Technically I would say that she is all around if she do not had so bad defense ( if we suppose that she can defend lol).

As for Ecza they need to learn how to play with Gray. She can be determining with her attack and she is stronge mentally. Eczacibasi need a player with this characteristics desperately.

• That was literally the first official game of both teams this season. Chill guys. Remember Egonu last year? Her performance was even worse than most of the players in this match but she pulled through during the latter part of the season.

• both teams seem shaky and it is understandable, it is the first game of the season. Fenerbahce will be fine once Vargas + Ana C joins the team. they are a big contender for all trophies this year for me.

cansu....................... hope she gets better through out the season. Vakifbank was shaky earlier last season but they managed to end the season on a high note.

and Gabi. i cannot stop loving her.

• I've never seen such a fandom so toxic as fener. i hope Arina has a psychologist. Imagine having to go to her personal page and say terrible things to her.

She should simply allow people she follows as well to comment her posts. It's pretty much easy. This is the only way when fans are out of control. She had a weak game, that's all, but last season she was the MVP of the Supercup. Fans should not forget that...

• Oh god I just check it. Arina was terrible ok but all this in her personal page is too much. People should think that she has to play for almost 5 months.

And also it was 1 match.. and her playing from start to finish was sadistic. I’m sure she wanted to be replaced too.. can’t imagine how low her confidence was… She will get better as the season goes I’m sure

• She is great player. One bad game doesn`t change that. Supporters should don`t forget about that.

• I've never seen such a fandom so toxic as fener. i hope Arina has a psychologist. Imagine having to go to her personal page and say terrible things to her.

They are just fanatic in a way which we almost never see in other countries within this domain. One might say that they´re probably so called "soccer fans", as they (often so called "hooligans" or "ultras") started to support Fenerbahce through the soccer department, and isn´t genuinely into volleyball.

• What Fenerbahce's some toxic fans did is not right, but it is not the first time Arina played terrible against Vakıfbank.

In fact, the last time she played well against Vakıfbank was in the first half of last season.

Last year, she had very bad performances against Vakıfbank in the CL, Sultanlar Ligi and Kupavoley. If she continues like this, Fenerbahçe may start to focus more on Ana Cristina.

• They are just fanatic in a way which we almost never see in other countries within this domain. One might say that they´re probably so called "soccer fans", as they (often so called "hooligans" or "ultras") started to support Fenerbahce through the soccer department, and isn´t genuinely into volleyball.

Tbh I feel like its common in countries in this part of the world, sports fans to act this way sadly. Like I see similar attitudes in the Balkan nations and even Italy, even in volleyball. For teams like FB its ofc amplified severely as you said because of that classic football hooligan culture (which again is on another level in this part of the world lol)

The passion is good, the dramatics less so ahahaha depending on what kind of dramatics obviously.

I don't think you realize that you're just calling out yourself.

You're just as toxic if not a hundred times worse than most of the bad fans in Italy and Turkey. You called the Japanese women not just athletes but you generalized that ALL JAPANESE WOMEN are nothing but housewives in the making.

• I don't think you realize that you're just calling out yourself.

You're just as toxic if not a hundred times worse than most of the bad fans in Italy and Turkey. You called the Japanese women not just athletes but you generalized that ALL JAPANESE WOMEN are nothing but housewives in the making.

wow. the amount of gaslighting is real. go back to my original comment about Japan and qoute me anywhere to which I said they are JUST housewives. objective reasoning and understanding is key here. not just getting snippets of comments as a gotcha moment,

tell me anywhere in my comments to support your claim that I am so much worse than those toxic Turkish fans who would go to a teenager's personal page and wish her terrible things. some even called her terrorist on twitter.

she probably thinks that makes her a good citizen for being a hypocrite in other threads

what I said about Japan is a general fact... that MAJORITY of women tend to stay home when they give birth or get married. that is the traditional set up in Japan. there is nothing shameful or wrong about that. but you and your shallow ass comprehension took that out of context and weaponized it against me because you have ZERO sound argument .

also, how dare you make it sound like being a housewife is a slur. as if it makes women less of a person because they choose to stay at home and take care of their families. women should never be shamed regardless of their choices; be it have a career or raise their families on their own.

Keep your misoygny to yourself.