Russia - SuperLeague 2023/24

• It is so much disinformation in this thread lol that it hurts my eyes while reading.

First of all, dear Matthias did you see what crovolley wrote about Ebrar and her looks? What is next, will we start joking about Magda's ears and going closer to the magma?

Secondly, someone wrote "did any Turkish girls share anything against Erdogan". Whoever wrote this probably lives in a place with no internet. They almost always share Ataturk in their posts and react whenever some radical religious person says something stupid and that is more than enough to show that they are almost all against Erdogan. Particularly Ilkin talked about these issues in her interviews and the national broadcaster , TRT had to move to the next girl, to not publish what she was saying lol. Don't think Goncharova has the balls to do such a bold move in Russian national tv, she only yells at people on the net and shows fingers around.

Thirdly, "noone can speak up" is not a good argument. "Noone could speak up in Nazi Germany either" but look what happened. If Russians want to share the same shame 50 years later in history books, please keep remaining silent. But some of us will remember brave souls like Gamova.

When it comes to this forum, I understand the hatered towards Ebrar but please make sure this hatered does not bias your view on other issues. Russians were not sweet, innocent souls and had good sportmanship until Ebrar arrived to the country. We know what is happening there to the LGBT people and Godina is just an extension of that. We know that Goncharova and many other Russian volleyball players were doing afrontes for at least 2 decades. Ebrar is not an excuse for their long lasting disease.

• Please Help GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race

Another unfortunate statement from Dinamo Moscow about Gamova

• Please Help GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race

Another unfortunate statement from Dinamo Moscow about Gamova

The message from Mr. Zinichev (Dynamo Moscow general director) translated into English:

"Katya Gamova is a great volleyball player who has worldwide fame and recognition for her volleyball talent. She has many high ranks and titles, apart from the title of Olympic champion. But titles do not always reflect a person's level of education and development or capacity to understand the world around her.

I will not hide that I was offended by Katya's comment regarding the disagreement in our team's semi-final series with Lokomotiv. After all, Katya was the captain of our team for almost five years and made a huge contribution to our first championships. In 2004, our club helped Katya terminate a contract she considered illegal through legal procedures. In her letter to the President of the All-Russian Volleyball Federation, her mother wrote in detail how Katya Gamova lived in the previous club (Uralochka) before Dynamo and sent me a copy and asked me to help resolve the situation. I still have a copy of this letter. I am ready to deliver this letter to everyone who is interested."

• can you Turks stop defending Ebrar?

"The Russians are innocent. They do it too."

Yea.. but not to the level of Ebrar's disrespect. We see Brazilians and Russians go back and forth like this. We saw Gamova and Gonchrova do the same. But they never provoked someone to this point.

The Turkish bias is insane. And because there's a lot of you here, you are so confident to railroad anyone who doesn't think like you.

God, you people are toxic.

Toxic.

• Can idiots stop justifying "a captain of Team to show middle finger 2 times" and "a club manager to attack opponents with serious legal claims" and "attack to most significant russian player" ?

God, you people are toxic, homophobic and simply stupid c*nts.

If only Ebrar were beautiful like Goncha or had 99999 plastic surgeries like Thaisa, you'd be like "that's just aforente".

• Can idiots stop justifying "a captain of Team to show middle finger 2 times" and "a club manager to attack opponents with serious legal claims" and "attack to most significant russian player" ?

If only Ebrar were beautiful like Goncha or had 99999 plastic surgeries like Thaisa, you'd be like "that's just aforente".

👏👏

People, Goncharova is literally called a diva.

and that's not a nice description. It means being difficult and bratty.

you seriously think that Ebrar's level of disrespect is the same?

She keeps getting into fight even off court.

you Turks better shut it with Ebrar.

Better yet, go sign a petition and keep her in Turkiye so she doesn't grace other leagues with that nasty attitude. she should stay in Turkiye where only fellow Turks can appreciate her nastiness.

• Can you believe it that your country's club actually begging her to play for them and paying tons of money for that too? It is not like she was begging someone to transfer her lol, she was probably getting offers from all over the world. I am sure Moscow would love to replace Goncharova with her if she would accept a lower salary :lol:

So if you are approving Goncha and Gamova's afrontes, can you please tell us what is the "ok level of afrontes"? I mean is there even one? If you are ok with anyone doing it, then you should be fine with Ebrar doing it too. I wrote it a million times that I don't like it but what I hate more is, when people are biased and approving one and refusing the other, knowing they are almost the same thing.

• Can you believe it that your country's club actually begging her to play for them and paying tons of money for that too? It is not like she was begging someone to transfer her lol, she was probably getting offers from all over the world. I am sure Moscow would love to replace Goncharova with her if she would accept a lower salary :lol:

So if you are approving Goncha and Gamova's afrontes, can you please tell us what is the "ok level of afrontes"? I mean is there even one? If you are ok with anyone doing it, then you should be fine with Ebrar doing it too. I wrote it a million times that I don't like it but what I hate more is, when people are biased and approving one and refusing the other, knowing they are almost the same thing.

I swear, comprehension is key.

i just told you that Goncharova is called a diva. Nobody labels you a diva if they approve of that you're doing.

Brazilians hated Gamova too.

You really do anything to justify Ebrar?

my point is, Ebrar doesn't know LIMITS.

Goncharova and Gamova have been screaming at each other but they never got to a point where they are showing the middle finger at each other. Because they know their limits.

Ebrar even fights with people offcourt. So shut it with Ebrar.

Go sign a petition for her to leave the Russian clubs. Ask her back to Turkiye where she can assault some singer again.

• my point is, Ebrar doesn't know LIMITS.

Goncharova and Gamova have been screaming at each other but they never got to a point where they are showing the middle finger at each other. Because they know their limits.

Ebrar even fights with people offcourt.

mate one would say ebrar showed the finger from your text, at least reciprocal. You’re defending the party showing the finger by implying she never showed finger before so the other party to whom finger was shown is at fault for being shown the finger and the finger shower is a victim. I detest ebrar but in every standard your comprehension and logic is troublesome. So you dont act like more impartial than those users you blame for blamely supporting ebrar.

Also I don’t know why we are making a big deal about their antics at the first place. In 🏀 which is also called a gentlemanly sport compared to ⚽️ there are altercations at times. We shouldn’t abhor so much certain players for antics that don’t especially include physical contact.

i hope we focus on volleyball from now on. Seems both games went to tie break. How amazing is that

• I remember people making fun of Ebrar by saying that she cant do it against "queens" like Thaisa and Goncharova and they would shot her mouth etc...

Both her last games against Brazil and Moscow, Ebrar played aggressive games as usual and she won the games. No matter who the opponent is, this is her personality, her game, she plays like this against everyone.

She's the villain/villainess. you can accept her or hate her and seek to see her failures but in the end she attracts more and more people to the games by creating dramas.

this thread had only 3 pages but thanks to Ebrar now it has 11 pages of discussion. :S

• Rhaemon, I am sorry but I will stop here. It is really difficult to explain something to someone who does not have any analytical skills and can't follow a simple logic. Let it be your emotions, either love for Russian players or hate for Ebrar, I don't know how to explain it. But I feel like I am talking to a 13 year old, who is simply looking for winning a debate, although it means overlooking a logical argument.