2017 / 2018 Transfer Rumors & Discussion

• A little bit offtopic, but i didnt know where post it. I noticed that many players are in Dubai now (Piccinini, Guiggi, Ortolani, Mori) Is it connected with any tournament or they are just on holidays?

• Rumors about Pomì trying to hire Martinez (I won't believe she will play in Brazil until I see it xD) and apparently they're trying to hire De Krujif too, since Stevanovic wants to leave (Dal15al25)

A little bit offtopic, but i didnt know where post it. I noticed that many players are in Dubai now (Piccinini, Guiggi, Ortolani, Mori) Is it connected with any tournament or they are just on holidays?

I remember the two of them plus Cardullo and Paggi being together in Malta, but I guess they're still in vacation in Dubai too. Also Leonardi, Beretta and I think Fedrizzi are there, I found out!

Edit: apparently it's not just a vacation, but a mix with something (?) of volleyball! May be just a tournament with friends, who knows.
    In this instagram conversation between Piccinini, Guiggi and Ortolani it seems they will also play, but not beach volleyball: Guiggi said she found out she will be the only MB so she will have to stay always in the first line, and she won't make it to the second set xD

• Skowronska is coming to Brazil to visit the training center of Barueri (Ze Roberto's new club).
    Depending on what she thinks about the club, she will sign with them.

• Rumors about Pomì trying to hire Martinez (I won't believe she will play in Brazil until I see it xD) and apparently they're trying to hire De Krujif too, since Stevanovic wants to leave (Dal15al25)

I remember the two of them plus Cardullo and Paggi being together in Malta, but I guess they're still in vacation in Dubai too. Also Leonardi, Beretta and I think Fedrizzi are there, I found out!

Edit: apparently it's not just a vacation, but a mix with something (?) of volleyball! May be just a tournament with friends, who knows.
    In this instagram conversation between Piccinini, Guiggi and Ortolani it seems they will also play, but not beach volleyball: Guiggi said she found out she will be the only MB so she will have to stay always in the first line, and she won't make it to the second set xD

As far as I've understood from instagram they're on vacation but they also do some gym and they play sometimes, like men vs. women. There is also Leonardi and Dall'Igna, Fedrizzi, Galliani, Paolucci and Beretta.. and yes, Picci is always beautiful :rose:

• Skowronska is coming to Brazil to visit the training center of Barueri (Ze Roberto's new club).
    Depending on what she thinks about the club, she will sign with them.

If everything would be ok, she will be 1st polish player in Brazilian League if Im not wrong. I would like to see her there :)

• surprise !!! Strashimira Filipova in Foppa Bergamo.
    http://www.volleynews.it/2017/…qualcosa-inizia-muoversi/

Foppa Bergamo 2017/2018

S : Sylla / Acosta / ( Barcellini ? ) / ( Pietrini ? )
    O : Malagurski / Battista
    C : Popovic / Filipova / Strunjak / Paggi
    SE : Malinov / Boldini
    L : Cardullo / Carocci

• I'm surprised and partly disappointed that Kakolewska is staying in Poland. She absolutely showed herself up during some international tournaments earlier and I think it was convincing enough for Italian clubs for example.

Oh and where is Efimienko playing next season? She was really weak in Montichiari.

• Efimienko will play in ŁKS Łódź.
    Kąkolewska wanted to play abroad. Her manager said they tried in Brazil and Italy but she didn't find a club. She decided to sign with Budowlani and at least will play in CL.

• I'm surprised and partly disappointed that Kakolewska is staying in Poland. She absolutely showed herself up during some international tournaments earlier and I think it was convincing enough for Italian clubs for example.

Oh and where is Efimienko playing next season? She was really weak in Montichiari.

Especially now that Pomì is losing Stevanovic (she got an offer from Turkey and apparently she is going to accept), they will need a good MB to play along with Guiggi. I hope the rumors about De Kruijf taking Jovana's place are true, but I won't believe until I see it happening..

• Picci is beautiful everywhere, anytime

Are you guys blind or what? :white:
    "De gustibus non disputandum est", but... actually, in the pictures (90%) with Guiggi she looked like a trans. Maybe you missed Martina's IG stories :whistling:

BTW, Tai Aguero a few years after the retirement, announced that she will play again. She will play in Italy:B1, Sassuolo. :cheesy:
    This is a great news. For sure, this one is the best news of the day.

Now I dream to have Lindsey Berg back too :love: But she is into coaching.

Here you can read the news ---> https://www.volleyball.it/b1-f…o-torna-campo-tay-aguero/

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• What's wrong with being trans? You can be beautiful and trans at the same time. Those kind of stataments shouldn't be accepted.

• ?( if I'm not mistaken, all Turkish clubs have already completed MBs. I hope not for the bench...

There is Canakkale without any foreign MB but they already have 3 foreign players (Brinker, Courtney, Alajbeg)
    The only other team that doesn't have any foreign MB is FB but it wouldn't make any sense since they already have 3 good MBs and 4 foreigners :what:

• Umu11 I agree I reported her post because I don't like how she uses the word 'trans' in a degrading and offensive way. It's 2017 people come on!

Btw about Stevanovic I hope she picks Çanakkale because they could actually use her very well but I'm affraid It'll be Fenerbahçe which would mean she will just bench...