2018 FIVB World Championship - Japan

• I honestly don't understand why Fe Garay is a starter for Brazil. Just bcs she is a big name, she has not impressed me much ever since her return tbh in not 1 match

• Playing against Boskovic is not even fair, she is a monster! Brazil is lost, Zrg is lost and desesperate but doing nothing to chance. Game to forget for Brazil

• Playing against Boskovic is not even fair, she is a monster! Brazil is lost, Zrg is lost and desesperate but doing nothing to chance. Game to forget for Brazil

Well Brazil played badly circa 2011-2012 before London 2012. But they still won gold. I believe Brazil's players will improve come Tokyo 2020.

• Brazil :white: they will need to do much better than that if they want to win a medal.

Meanwhile Serbia were terrific in all aspects.:obey:

• Brazil will get in form during the tournament. They need to play faster and with more variation since their wings have troubles when they face a good block.

This is partly because receiving was not great today and Brazilian middles were not convincing in attacking.

Btw, is there a particular reason why Tandara keeps hitting inside the block but not around, she did not get blocked but got rebounded so many times in a row :(

• Well, it's clearly a match to forget for Brazil, but I'm sure their form will rise as the tournament goes on and they'll have plenty of chances to redeem themselves.

Serbia was quite impressive, but they still lacked focus at times, so there's still some room for improvement there. Tijana and Brankica were naturally the standouts of the game, but I thought the entire team did their jobs very well. Rašić in particular played with much more confidence and authority than she had in a while.

• Where can I rewatch Serbia-Brazil? I was working when they played ;(;(;(

I found this link on youtube, if anyone is interested:

https://youtu.be/9bOX4L5JJPM

Your link is off :(

Serbia x Brazil (in portuguese)

Serbia x Brazil (english)

http://de52.cdn.vidibus.net/me…3ee0136e5cd543d7edaf0a0_6

You all stay relaxed and kind to each other out there.

Edited once, last by sloth: new link ().

• Thank you very much!

Could you please download also the match Germany - Netherlands from sportdeutschland.tv and upload it? I do have IDM, but I can't watch or download from sportdeutschalnd.tv because I have a Dutch IP . Thank you very much in advance!

• Thank you very much!

Could you please download also the match Germany - Netherlands from sportdeutschland.tv and upload it? I do have IDM, but I can't watch or download from sportdeutschalnd.tv because I have a Dutch IP . Thank you very much in advance!

If you can live with German comments, you may try a basic registration on volleypassion.de, which doesn't cost a fee, and watch there - I can't guarantee, that it will work with foreign IP, but I think it is worth the trial.

• If you can live with German comments, you may try a basic registration on volleypassion.de, which doesn't cost a fee, and watch there - I can't guarantee, that it will work with foreign IP, but I think it is worth the trial.

Thanks for your help, but again a block because of my Dutch IP

• I just watched SER v BRA and I'd like to amend my previous statement that I wouldn't be surprised if Japan beat them both :rolll:

I did also say I wouldn't be surprised if Japan lost to both of them, but Serbia looks absolutely ferocious. Brazil wasn't at their best. Good teams can do that to you.

Altinli I'm liking Fe geray

• Thank you very much!

The links are just the source of the sportdeutschland's videos, i didn't need to upload it.

This Thread might be helpful for you as it was for me

Germany - Netherlands: LINK