2019 FIVB Women's Volleyball Nations League

• S: Cansu Özbay, Ezgi Dilik
    Opp: Meryem Boz, Ebrar Karakurt
    OH: Meliha İsmailoğlu, Şeyma Ercan, Hande Baladın, Fatma Yıldırım,Gözde Yılmaz
    MB: Zehra Güneş, Kübra Akman, Aslı Kalaç, Yasemin Güveli
    L: Aylin Sarıoğlu, Şebnem Simge Aköz

Aka full squad minus Eda Erdem (and Neriman) who seems will join only in Olympics Qualifying Tournament. I'm not sure if Neriman will join at all.

I think we would have heard some gossip if Neriman was coming back to NT.

• for me , i dont think turkey is too strong to beat China in OQ.they dont use zhu ting in Jiangmen pool,they still beat turkey.I think evey strong teams should treasue the chances to play with other strong teams,especially those who are not in the same federation with you. lang ping is so disgusting.after 2020,she can spend she earned from china in us as a american. disgusting

Jenny is still a citizen of PRC and she could have earn more money if she choose to coach other teams (national level or club level). You can think that Jenny made a bad choice here, but I would never speak that way about her. How disrespectful!

• I totally agree.

What she does off court is her own business. She could have earned way more money from the job that she refused and eventually taken by Mazantti after the Rio Olympics. Her competence does not need anymore proof. The only reason why she still remains in her position is purely out of her passion and respect for the legacy created by herself together with the CHN NT in the 1980s.

We can discuss volleyball however we want as fans, but when it comes to their personal life, I don't think anyone has a say in it at all. That's the very basic decency.

• Well, if china B team beats turkey, every chinese fans will change their mind again....maybe they will buy back the tickets~~:lol:

dream, langping uses her position to do many false ads.those are false productis and hurt many people. i admit she achieved a lot in volleyball,but she is a normal person .just wait someday she deserves real punishment.

• dream, langping uses her position to do many false ads.those are false productis and hurt many people. i admit she achieved a lot in volleyball,but she is a normal person .just wait someday she deserves real punishment.

I am sorry, I don't really follow Lang Ping outside of her professional career. Can you explain to us what has she done that make you despise her so much?

• dream, langping uses her position to do many false ads.those are false productis and hurt many people. i admit she achieved a lot in volleyball,but she is a normal person .just wait someday she deserves real punishment.

I really don't get your hatred towards her.

If you are talking about her commercial endorsement deals, the quality of the products have nothing to do with her, do they?

If anything, she's a victim as well.

• It is all FIVB fault. Why not use VNL as Olympic qualification? It's the same formula as WC basically. Or play WC insted of VNL year before Olympics. With 6 teams advancing plus Japan plus 5 continental champions (or next teams) to advance. You get rid of qualification tournament with drawing of lots which is unfair anyway and WC which doesn't make sense to play...

And VNL plus continental championship become real tournaments not friendly games..

• It is all FIVB fault. Why not use VNL as Olympic qualification?

I thought the same.

But I guess more tournaments, more money from everywhere. Just imagine that for organization of OQT each federation had to pay 500.000$. So it is not only about sport but about business.

• I thought the same.

But I guess more tournaments, more money from everywhere. Just imagine that for organization of OQT each federation had to pay 500.000$. So it is not only about sport but about business.

:wall:Where did you get this information?

If this is true, Polish federation paid 500K $ for organizing of tournament with no chance to beat Serbia yet they rejected Guidetti to be NT coach few years ago because of money :white:

• :wall:Where did you get this information?

If this is true, Polish federation paid 500K $ for organizing of tournament with no chance to beat Serbia yet they rejected Guidetti to be NT coach few years ago because of money :white:

I think that it was reported in all Polish newspapers. Here I found one:

http://www.sport.pl/siatkowka/…tokio-moze-odbyc-sie.html

But as far as I know women's tournament was cheaper as nobody was really interested.

Guidetti was not hired because of artificial corruption scandal in Polish Federation and then federation management didn't make it to sign the contract.

:down:

• Interview with Lang Ping

http://odbojka-volleyball.com/…1N10TbD3F_r46xJe5DUJk-u1c

You've been out of the field for many years and you are leading a "volleyball war" with Zoran Terzic. What do you think of him?

We've been known for many years and I think he's a great trainer. He has built this program on which all the successes of the women's national team of Serbia are based and has been perfecting for many years. I think that his work speaks of the best medals won over a decade ago. He has a special, specific personality. I respect him very much. I know that the job of a trainer is not easy and that it brings many difficulties in situations when a male person is training a women's team. This is the case with many more choices. All coaches are great people, I look at colleagues as if we are one big volleyball family, as we are, but also friends who are on different sides only on the field.

Is the victory in the finals of the Olympic Games in Rio the greatest success in a career?

- It was the third in the history of Chinese women's volleyball. These gold medals made me very happy and proud, but first of all because of the girls who worked extremely hard. Some of them have overcome great problems with injuries, recovering and achieving their dreams. For this reason I was happier because of the girls than for myself

You were a great player, one of the best in women's volleyball history, today you are no less successful as a coach. Where are you better?

It's hard to compare these two things because they are different categories. It is the duty of the player to do his job, the one the coach entrusts to him. On the other hand, a coaching job requires looking at a much wider picture. I think the world of athletes and trainers is completely different, that these two sides are incomparable. I am glad because I am a volleyball player, and now I am successful as a coach.

Have you ever, since many years ago, been in Serbia?

- Unfortunately, only then. It was a tournament, and in these situations, there is not much free time for people to look. I've heard about your country much better and I really hope that in the future I will have more opportunities to visit Serbia and see for myself, as well as to see where such good players are.

You will be quite sure, very dear guest.

• LOL so according to chinese sources the coach said that the starting players were injured, and apparently kiraly asked "is jenny injured too?"

:roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll:

I thought it’s an open secret that Lang Ping has extensive health issues that is why her continuing as a head coach has always been a question mark. If Kiraly did say that, that jab ain’t cute.