2019 / 2020 Transfer Rumors & Discussion (Female)

• I dont think Scandicci is such a mess this year. You guys talk like they are one of the worst teams in Italy. I think they can reach the league's finals. As for CL, as long as the Turkish teams have so much money, they'll keeping winning it most of the time. We all know that.

• There's not such a big competition to qualify for CL... :whistle:

Somehow Monza doens't work as good as expected. UYBA isn't CL material. There's just Savino Del Bene left.

• There's not such a big competition to qualify for CL... :whistle:

Somehow Monza doens't work as good as expected. UYBA isn't CL material. There's just Savino Del Bene left.

So what does it mean? Only two Italian teams should play? Well, they also haven't beaten the Turkish teams in any key matches as far as I remember.

• So what does it mean? Only two Italian teams should play? Well, they also haven't beaten the Turkish teams in any key matches as far as I remember.

Savino Del Bene gets the minimal, the CL ticket. That's it. They have no chance against the other 2 top teams in the long run.

• So what does it mean? Only two Italian teams should play? Well, they also haven't beaten the Turkish teams in any key matches as far as I remember.

We should all just take Brazil and push it all the way to Europe :rolll::rolll: so Minas can take part (and maybe Praia)

Tbh Volleyball CL should adapt a EuroLeague type of format already, its obvious this current way the sport is going nowhere.

• Savino Del Bene gets the minimal, the CL ticket. That's it. They have no chance against the other 2 top teams in the long run.

Don't agree with you at all! Scandicci has a very solid roster and has all the strength to compete with 2 top teams as they have shown previously (they have beaten both Novara and Conegliano in Serie A games and in CL they only lost to Conegliano in the tie-break). Their main problems are underperforming Malinov and Stevanoviç. I definitely think they can play in the finals if Malinov and Stevanoviç would step up their games in the upcoming matches

• Adenizia is not the problem for Scandicci.

They built the team the same way they did last season and they're failing for the very same reasons: very weak passing and the setter forced to go to Haak all the time. And this season they're even weaker: despite de la Cruz had a weak season, she was way better than Vasileva in every single aspect of the game. Stevanovic has no impact in a team who can't run the middles, so she can't add anything more than Ghost Arrighetti.

gurllllll the shadeeeee :lol::lol::lol:

why Ghost tho? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

• We should all just take Brazil and push it all the way to Europe :rolll::rolll: so Minas can take part (and maybe Praia)

Tbh Volleyball CL should adapt a EuroLeague type of format already, its obvious this current way the sport is going nowhere.

OMG...

I feel very embarrassed by the way people in this forum talk about Brazil and Brazilian players... so much unnecessary shade. It's been like that since day 1.

• Savino is one of the best teams in World, whatever you guys say.

Their is just few teams who can beat them, they are growing as team every year... :)

Gibby is not problem for them, problem for Eczacibasi is their setter, setter is the key for every team.

• Most teams look good on paper but it is also about team chemistry which does not necessarily work well. I think Italian teams are suffering from this mostly, like Savino del bene and Imoco. Eczacibasi did not lose many matches this year but they have a similar problem, they are performing below expectations. To me Vakifbank is the exact opposite, they are to my surprise over performing. I think it is called synergy :)

• Vakifbank has great chemistry as team, same goes to Conegliano...

• I love Krsmanovic and I’m pleased she gets to play for a top team and hopefully is getting paid a good amount of money.

But I’m quite shocked that ECZ would want her at this point. She’s still a solid player but I don’t think she’ll do a better job than Gibby and they also have a couple of local MBs who are also OK players. I guess she’ll mainly be a CL player.

• It's said Naz will go to Fener? Not officially announced yet.

• I love Krsmanovic and I’m pleased she gets to play for a top team and hopefully is getting paid a good amount of money.

But I’m quite shocked that ECZ would want her at this point. She’s still a solid player but I don’t think she’ll do a better job than Gibby and they also have a couple of local MBs who are also OK players. I guess she’ll mainly be a CL player.

I believe they transfered her only for CL. If Beyza won’t be back soon, they don’t even have a decent sub for MB.

• Natasa Krsmanovic in Eczacibasi, oh wow! Are they really that unsatisfied with Gibby? Natasa has been off the scene for quite some time

I guess more off than her is you by not knowing she played in Turkey last season. And helped Albaj kick out Galatasaray from CL final lol.

Gibby has been useless. Vitra needs a blocker with a good presence at CL in order to prevent what happened against Minas. Very smart transfer.

• Savino is one of the best teams in World, whatever you guys say.

Their is just few teams who can beat them, they are growing as team every year... :)

Gibby is not problem for them, problem for Eczacibasi is their setter, setter is the key for every team.

And how many times have you watched Vitra this season? Lol... Let's not even go there.