2019 / 2020 Transfer Rumors & Discussion (Female)

• Ogbogu was rumored to play for almost half of Italian teams :whistle:

• As for Kakolewska, I agree that she's clumsy but she somehow always does her job quietly both in block and attack.

I'm pretty sure with a better setter she would play better by miles. When she's hitting first tempo the opponents have hard time to get the timing as she has a very distinctive way of hitting and also timing.

I mean nobody'd say she's the best blocker or something, she's good enough for a middle class team of Serie A.

• Well signing Ogbogu makes no sense to me. I would be so mad if she spends the season not playing full time. I think she was already too good for Polish league

I think she will get some chances to play, because Folie and Robin have a history with a lot of injuries. Next to that she can learn a lot from them and train and play on a high level. I don't know if it's the best choice looking at Tokyo 2020, because she most probaply will be the third middle blocker.

• Well signing Ogbogu makes no sense to me. I would be so mad if she spends the season not playing full time. I think she was already too good for Polish league

Conegliano is team who is playing a lot with different players in every game. Folie-Robin-Danesi were changing a lot even though they have main MB duo Robin-Danesi.

Same goes with Tirozzi and Lowe got many chance to.

• Bruno Voluch says both Natalia and Gabi are going to Turkey. Which team is Gabi going to? Vakifbank or?

Rumours say:

Natalia <-> Eczaci

Gabi <-> VB

They will be together in Istanbul also, that'll be fun for them <3

• Gabi is a little better than Robinson IMO. I think she is more of a classic universal OH, who can pretty much perform any skill very well.

However I still think she is not enough for a club like Vakifbank, who is used to winning every single tournament that they play.

I hope she has a nice season in Turkey. She is one of our dearest and talented players in Brazil :heart:

• Gabi is a little better than Robinson IMO. I think she is more of a classic universal OH, who can pretty much perform any skill very well.

However I still think she is not enough for a club like Vakifbank, who is used to winning every single tournament that they play.

I hope she has a nice season in Turkey. She is one of our dearest and talented players in Brazil :heart:

I think any team would be helped by Gabi. I mean what better options are there for an OH who has brilliant passing/defence and can also score some points as well?

• I think any team would be helped by Gabi. I mean what better options are there for an OH who has brilliant passing/defence and can also score some points as well?

Gabi is a good receiver, but saying that she is brilliant... well, that's just too much. Kelsey is a better receiver than Gabi, although I agree that Gabi is better overall.

• If Zhu stays, Gabi, Haak and (Rasic?) doesnt sound bad at all, Vakif will still be in competition for titles next year with this squad.

Zhu is rumored to leave, same goes for Rasic but still their main problem is setter.

Same goes to Eczacibasi, both outplayed by Italian teams because setter weren’t on high level.

And We can agree about Fener and Gala, they need better setters.

• Zhu is rumored to leave, same goes for Rasic but still their main problem is setter.

Same goes to Eczacibasi, both outplayed by Italian teams because setter weren’t on high level.

And We can agree about Fener and Gala, they need better setters.

Fener will have Naz. Other teams do have a setter problem indeed, Cansu needs someone to back her up thats at least decent.

• It is surprising to me that Caterina Bosetti rejects Vakifbank again and again while her parents are working for Vakifbank. She either hated her time in Turkey while playing at GS or she does not like Guidetti lol :D

Gabi and Natalia in Turkey will be really good to watch!

If Zhu stays, we will probably watch top 3 teams competing in Turkish league for title again.

I read that Jana Kulan & Rahimova might be in THY next season. If they find better locals, they can finally push GS off the top 4.