2019 / 2020 Transfer Rumors & Discussion (Female)

• Robinson can certainly cover Mihajlovic but as someone said I don't think Melis or Merve can work in a 2 receiver system, they are bad enough with 3. If they can sign a good local libero then it looks like the best Fenerbahce team we've seen for a couple of years.

• Vakıf can't keep Robinson because they will have a lower budget next year.

Zhu is leaving, so beside Gabi they will have to sign another OH who will cost significantly lower than Robinson.

Actually Vakıf will probably have the same budget in Turkish Lira but less in Euro/Dollar due to about %50 devaluation in last year...

By the way, I am really amazed how Fenerbahçe can build a team like that,

in addition to Vargas, Naz, Mihajlovic and Robinson, it is reported they're after Akinradewo who is probably the most expensive MB..

Maybe Fener president Ali Koç owns a gold mine, who knows...

• Ali Koç was also watching a lot of the matches both for males and females. He seems more into Volleyball and Basketball than Football for Fenerbahçe and I'm loving it! But the Football fans will kill him if he stays with this attitude:lol:

• Ali Koç was also watching a lot of the matches both for males and females. He seems more into Volleyball and Basketball than Football for Fenerbahçe and I'm loving it! But the Football fans will kill him if he stays with this attitude:lol:

Well the football team have sucked bad this season so it’s understandable.

• Well the football team have sucked bad this season so it’s understandable.

True, but let's be honest 99% of other Turkish presidents would now completely cut all investments in other sports and throw everything at Football. I think BJK president even cut a lot after only not being champion lol f.e. that's how bad it can get.

• Van Aalen and Meijners to Münster? I think it could be a good move for both of them! IMHO van Aalen is ready for the next step, today she won the national title in the Dutch league very easy. Also Buijs is a coach who gives a lot of chances to younger players, so they can gain experience!

https://m.wn.de/Sport/Lokalspo…Kandidatinnen-aus-Holland

• Van Aalen and Meijners to Münster? I think it could be a good move for both of them! IMHO van Aalen is ready for the next step, today she won the national title in the Dutch league very easy. Also Buijs is a coach who gives a lot of chances to younger players, so they can gain experience!

https://m.wn.de/Sport/Lokalspo…Kandidatinnen-aus-Holland

It was also said Meijners will play in Turkey. Her husband is Turkish/German so looks like she will either go to a Turkish club or a German club

• It was also said Meijners will play in Turkey. Her husband is Turkish/German so looks like she will either go to a Turkish club or a German club

Annick Meijers will go to Munster not Floorte Meijners :)

• Annick Meijers will go to Munster not Floorte Meijners :)

Haha yes I also should have set the first name:lol:

• Gabi is lower than robinson? I dont think so.

• If I understand correctly, Paula Pequeno said in her instagram that Hooker will play in Italy next season

I predicted before few says ago that Pomi could transfer her :lol:

It would be perfect for Hooker to come to Italy !