CEV Champions League 2021

• If I am not wrong Vakıfbank faced two times with Conegliano at CL. First was 2017 final and 3-0 for Vakıf, second was 2018 semifinal and 3-2 for Vakıf. It will be 3rd time for them.

• What you mean mentally? Both are mentally strong specially conegliano with their win streak they almost lose to some of their matched before but still win the match.

They are equally good and skills wise they aren't far from each other. I say luck will be a very important for this match.

In difficult moments Conegliano could sink more easily than Vakif(esp in a single match), but it s just my feeling.

• I dont think that she earned that much with NT in the World stage.

World tittle is great, but nothing less than this Sure she is one of the best setters in the world.

Maja won a gold & a bronze medals at the World Championship, and two silver medals at the Olympics and the World Cup, plus some bronze at the WGP. I think not many players earned as much NT achievements as she did at the world stage.

• I think and hope it will be a really good match, and I won’t guess a winner. I’m really looking forward for that Maja vs Wolosz duel, I think their performances will be crucial for their teams. I also really want Gabi to have a great all-around performance.

I will support Vakif, mainly because of Gabi, but it’s kinda funny that I really don’t see myself cheering for Conegliano by any means, just because of some of their supporters, not because of the club or the players.

• Congratulationssss Vakifbank!!! Definitely the best volleyball team in the entire world!!! No one come close to the amazing level of Vakifbank!!!

maja is the best setter in the world only second to Bruno! She is the magic hand that transformed female volleyball these days!!! Amazing!!!!

haak is the best no 1 opposite in the world right now. She is out of this world. Her athleticism and technique can only be compared to Mikhaylov on his peak maybe even better!!!!

and congrats turkish league for being the best league in the world and producing a great team like vakifbank!!!!!

• There was too much (service) pressure by VakifBank, they essentially never let Busto coming into the match. They are experts in keeping out the opponent...

• Congratulationssss Vakifbank!!! Definitely the best volleyball team in the entire world!!! No one come close to the amazing level of Vakifbank!!!

maja is the best setter in the world only second to Bruno! She is the magic hand that transformed female volleyball these days!!! Amazing!!!!

haak is the best no 1 opposite in the world right now. She is out of this world. Her athleticism and technique can only be compared to Mikhaylov on his peak maybe even better!!!!

and congrats turkish league for being the best league in the world and producing a great team like vakifbank!!!!!

Haak's strength reminds me more of Gamova than Mikhaylov

• only arguably the best, subjective and not a fact. haak is not number 1 yet, but definitely one of the most promising contenders.

• only arguably the best, subjective and not a fact. haak is not number 1 yet, but definitely one of the most promising contenders.

He's joking:lol: and more sensible than being so subjective, messing with a certain type of fans

• Maja Haak Gabi Zehra MBH Rasic amazing! The best female starting six in all women club volleyball this year!

To bad this is totally different team in Turksih league because two of this names are not playing. So you are not watching them a lot. ?(

Vakifbank in CL >>>>>>>> Vakifbank in TL.

I will quote this post 1.5. Can’t wait :D

• So happy with the performance of the best women volleyball club in the world Vakifbank! They were so dominant and show why they have the best winning mental capacity out of every single women volleyball club in the world! The best women volleyball club in recent years. So amazing words cannot describe! No female volleyball club come close to them. Amazing Vakifbank!!!!

• cl women final will be may 1 at 17:00

I know cev want gender equality and now money prize is the same but why put always the women's final first and men at last ?

Any explanation?