CEV Champions League 2021

• It is a SHAME Haak isn’t playing for a Olympic bound NT.

• even when adams played great with no sylla-like reception nonsense Vakif managed to steal the set. Amazing.

• Unpopular opinion I think Cansu is a more than serviceable setter. I get it’s Maja and she is the best setter in the world but even moment during this last set I wish GiO would have subbed Cansu in

• Are u saying only this universe :what:

sorry I meant parallel ones as well:cheesy:

• I don't like the level of the match, mostly because the middle blockers are very little involved:down: Both setters barely involve their middle blockers in attack. Unfortunately they don't have any impact in block themselves as well:(

Setters are not involving anyone besides Opps

• I hope I’m wrong, but I have a feeling Egonu will come in beast mode from now on (she was already playing great, but I think you guys know what I mean)

• Haak's one woman show might not be too entertaining to watch but WOW she's delivering! :super: And Imoco still isn't able to ever put up an organised block against her!

If people enjoy Egonu's one woman show, they need to enjoy Haak's performance too!! So good to see Haak being that good after so many criticizing her (me included)

• Haak really proves herself she’s at the same level with Egonu & Boskovic in this match. Against the other best team on club level, her attack is still so effective and what I like her game even more is that she is now so good at her error control, which is a huge improvement when you look back how she played when she first joined Vakif just 2 seasons before.

• Bartsch screaming again like come on :hit:

• Vakif with some silly mistakes