2021 Women Volleyball Nations League

• From what I saw on Rosamaria instagram, the entrance of the hotel where they are is the same one that appears on Bongaerts.

• I analyzed a bit of their pictures and it’s the same hotel, Hotel Sporting. LOL my curiosity grows into paranoia.

Lol I did the same, I have too much free time! And no, Serbia and Netherland are in National Hotel (you can see the entrance of "bagno" 31 in one of Bongaerts stories, those numbers you see on the beach are the number of the beach establishments and you can use those as reference), and Italy is staying in Hotel Continental right in front judging by the balconies. Hotel Sporting is more on the north (close to "bagno" 23/24), likely where either Turkey and Usa are staying

• Lol I did the same, I have too much free time! And no, Serbia and Netherland are in National Hotel (you can see the entrance of "bagno" 31 in one of Bongaerts stories, those numbers you see on the beach are the number of the beach establishments and you can use those as reference), and Italy is staying in Hotel Continental right in front judging by the balconies. Hotel Sporting is more on the north (close to "bagno" 23/24), likely where either Turkey and Usa are staying

I mean on Turkey and USA in Hotel Sporting :lol:, the same principle, beach numbers as a landmark and some other details.

• Oh sorry I thought you were talking about Serbia

I wasn't precise, by the way, Brazil is, as someone mentioned, with Serbia and the Netherlands in the same hotel, if there are more curious people.

• consensus
    order
    countryweight
    (1st = 1pt、2nd = 2pt、…)
    vnl'19 wcupcontinent
    champ
    note
    1 usa9 2 2 2
    2 bra16 3 4 1
    3 tur30 5 #N / A 2
    4 chn32 1 1 4not full
    5 rus32 14 3 7 -parubets
    6 pol436 #N / A 4 -wolosz
    7 dom568 7 1
    8 jpn649 5 1
    9 ger7010 #N / A 6-lippmann
    10 ita744 #N / A 3
    11 ned7511 8 5-belien,dijkema,grothues
    12 bel77 7 #N / A 9-heyrman
    13 kor81 15 6 3-twins,heejin,suji
    14 can92#N / A #N / A 3
    15 srb98 13 9 1not full
    16 tha103 12 #N / A 2not full
  • Consensus
    order
    country
    weight
    (1st=1pt,2nd=2pt,…)
    vnl'19 wcupcontinent
    champ
    note
    1 usa
    9 2 2 2
    2 bra16 3 4 1
    3 tur30 5 #N/A 2
    4 chn32 1 1 4not full
    5 rus32 14 3 7 -parubets
    6 pol436 #N/A 4 -wolosz
    7 dom568 7 1
    8 jpn649 5 1
    9 ger7010 #N/A 6-lippmann
    10 ita744 #N/A 3
    11 ned7511 8 5-belien,dijkema,grothues
    12 bel77 7 #N/A 9-heyrman
    13 kor81 15 6 3-twins
    14 can92#N/A #N/A 3
    15 srb98 13 9 1not full
    16 tha103 12 #N/A 2not full

Korea missing more than the twins.

• ok.

A game is being seen only a little, it doesn't seem that Heejin is playing an active part by a league, as far as the statistics is seen.

• Even this young Italian NT is gone surprise you all. Mark my words.

• Even this young Italian NT is gone surprise you all. Mark my words.

They have amazing opp,amazing libero,good setter (bosio) and middle blockers

Imo only weak point can be OH

Guerra already have so many chances with NT and till the moment nothing,I hope she lead this squad,is her obligation,is the most exoerienced of all squad but I have strong doubts

Melli and d'odorico are good but imo don't have NT level or ar least against top teams,melli receive is shaky

Omoruyi is promising but was most of time at bench and till now wasn't even a starter in Iyalian league

I don't put them that low byt van be even at top 8 if they play good

• Two questions.

What are your thoughts about:

China vs Korea

Netherlands vs Belgium

Bookmakers are 83% sure that Netherlands will win. I am not! Belgium has two great rockets - Grobelny and Herbots. Netherlands have Bongaerts after a not good season (in Netherlands should be better than in club) and Plak... She should be out of shape, absolutely. For me Belgium can be tough opponent for them...