2021 Women Volleyball Nations League

• You guys are acting like is an Olympic final and Zé is just watching the team lose. Calm down, is just a VNL regular match against a top team. It’s good for them to pass through these difficult moments. The time is now. I’m pretty sure Brazil will improve a lot when the big moment arrives

• My stream died on the volleyballtv site.. Any livestream link?

• they should also use Nyeme now

• Ana Beatriz shouldn't even be in contention for the Olympics. so to let her start vs USA 2 months before the Olympics is just a waste of everybody's time.

Mayany and Carol G should be the MB for Tokyo

• I would love to see what Ana Cristina can bring against a team like USA. Not sure if she will see more the court today.

Btw, I hope Ze finally opens his eyes and notice Bia shouldnt be brought to Tokyo.

• You've changed everyone right now :D

LOL. They should change players at 3rd set except for Macris lol. can Lorenne play as OH with Ana Cristina?

• avid who's calling this USA match. Is the dude Clayton Lucas?

• Seems like Mayany is Brazil's best MB now.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Skid marks

• You guys are acting like is an Olympic final and Zé is just watching the team lose. Calm down, is just a VNL regular match against a top team. It’s good for them to pass through these difficult moments. The time is now. I’m pretty sure Brazil will improve a lot when the big moment arrives

So true and They are making someone fave for Gold match just because of VNL performance:gone:

• Who is the male commentator btw? His accent has been killing me since day 1. I normally love the German dialect but this is like "yodoleiii yodoleiii yodoleiii yooo". Can C. Michael slap him and tell him to open his mouth and speak properly?

I didn't watch the particular match so I'm not sure if we mean the same guy, but the one guy with a strange accent who has been co-commenting some matches IMO sounds a lot like he's Mark Lebedew. Not 100% sure though...