2021 Women Volleyball Nations League

• I saw some people using JAP as an abbreviation for Japan. I hope you guys realize JAP is a racial slur against Japanese Americans. You can google it if you have the time

And some use CHI for China ^^ while it's indeed the three-letter code for Chile (following IOC code for sport use; for non-sport use, please refer to the ISO 3166-1 code).

The standard three-letter code for China is CHN.

Of course here we know what it refers to since Chile does not engage in VNL.

“There are decades where nothing happens; and there are weeks where decades happen.”

• Will Gray play as OH or as libero again tomorrow?

• Interesting matches tom.

Brazil vs jpn

Kor vs Pol

Rus vs italy

Korea vs poland inteeesting ?both teams playi g bad volley

and russia vs italy i have my doubts

• Whats the gist of the article?

SWP played in Brazil for Bauru and.... it wasn't great. But then she moved to Turkey and did exceptional. And she did brilliantly against Brazil the other day. He shaded the Bauru coach, who couldn't get SWP to perform to the level Karch did (which should be a credit to SWP and Nilufer... not Karch lol)

He's shading the Brazilian team mentioning they're getting beat by someone who may not go to Tokyo (SWP) while they played their best team (minus Natalia) and that they're all old (only Ana Christina is a prospect) ;(:lol: Voloch isn't impressed by the depth that Brazil lacks.

• It's important to add that Voloch hates Bauru, hates the current coach and hates the former coach lol he would never say anything like that if SWP had played in Osasco :rolll:

(but he is not wrong on this case:dance6:)

• SWP played in Brazil for Bauru and.... it wasn't great. But then she moved to Turkey and did exceptional. And she did brilliantly against Brazil the other day. He shaded the Bauru coach, who couldn't get SWP to perform to the level Karch did (which should be a credit to SWP and Nilufer... not Karch lol)

Dude....Karch knew he had something with SWP. Like way before she turned into volleycountry' newest American sweetheart. I still remember people here wondering why she keeps getting invited to the NT along with MKR. I keep telling everyone Karch sees her as the B-teams Larson. He trusted her and now she's proving to everyone that she's worth the investment. So...I think he deserves some of the credit there. Just a bit. A little tiny bit.

• interesting matches today:

Brazil-Japan -- Japan looked good in week 1, but their opponents were incomplete. How will they fare against Brazil?

USA-Serbia -- can the Serbian youngsters continue their impressive performance or will USA run them over?

Probably more fluctuations in the 4th-8th places in the live world rankings.

• I thought it was random that he shaded their coach.... but that makes a lot of sense now :lol::lol:

he doesn't hate him but bauru has been a mess having good names and being fav and coaches were mediocre

They're the brazilian scandicci

• Selinger strating with his best line-up against Thailand... I would have liked if he would have given a chance to some other players like Jasper, de Zwart and Knip:(

• I just realized Wilavan plays as libero

• Dutch team is playing a bit sloppy the first set... At Least Lohuis finally back on court, although it's only to serve:)

Edit: Lohuis stays on court for the second set!^^