2024 Paris Olympic Games

• I think most teams would use 13th player for libero position. In 12 players roster, All other positions already have their backups except the libero. I think turkey's roster will be:

Cansu-Elif

Vargas-Ebrar

Ilkin-Hande-Derya-Tugba

Eda-Zehra-Asli

Gizem Orge

Ayça Aykaç or Simge Akoz as 13th player

Fun fact: except Tuğba, all wing spikers played as Opp some part of their career

• In that case I hope Dilek Kınık will be 13th player, mostly because she deserved it! And would love to see her play some VNL too.

• In that case I hope Dilek Kınık will be 13th player, mostly because she deserved it! And would love to see her play some VNL too.

Yes she is by far second best libero in the league but for whatever reason no one bothers to invites her to NT although she deserves it last 3 years for sure

• Karch can use this new rule to bring 3 setters again, and the cheerleader doesn’t even have to take one of the 12 spots from someone else this time lol

watch that extra setter throw a huge tantrum and go on cnn revealing fullblown drama amongst the members if she gets excluded from team medals and how this player didnt do shit but still got included in the 12

• watch that extra setter throw a huge tantrum and go on cnn revealing fullblown drama amongst the members if she gets excluded from team medals and how this player didnt do shit but still got included in the 12

lmao

I don't know of any NT with a player that can swallow their pride and is willing to be the ghost player during the Olympics. She might as well retire afterwards since she's apparently not good enough to be part of the 12 and is only convenient when something happens to a more important, more valuable player ;)

• Bjelica is perfect for this role. Previous Olympians, that still have something to offer but are way out of their prime are probably the only people this won't hurt.

Blago seems like a good fit as well

• 1. 13th player will get the medal if will be called for at least one game.

2. There is only one exchange possibile = no back and forth roster rotations = removed player will have no possibility to be back.

3. Olympics rosters until 8th July.

• 1. 13th player will get the medal if will be called for at least one game.

2. There is only one exchange possibile = no back and forth roster rotations = removed player will have no possibility to be back.

3. Olympics rosters until 8th July.

It should be 14 people without all this useless staff. Same rules we had so far for the exchanges, but 14 people.

• With Markova, Arina, Kadochkina, Akimova, Fetisova, Lyashko, Ksenia Ilchenko, Goncharova, Voronkova and more, how do you think Russia would have fared in the Olympic Games this year in case they were allowed to compete?

• With Markova, Arina, Kadochkina, Akimova, Fetisova, Lyashko, Ksenia Ilchenko, Goncharova and more, how do you think Russia would have fared in the Olympic Games this year in case they were allowed to compete?

serious gold medal contender but their passing would be very questionable

• serious gold medal contender but their passing would be very questionable

Questionable passing and Terzic, that's a winner combination, The Guy doesn't know how to work under different conditions.

But honest and pure volleyball comment, the competition would be much more interesting. I would be more worried about there setting than passing.

But just look at this roster, firepower for sure (more or less successfull LoL)

Startseva/ Matveeva (Kazan's player :win:)

Goncharova/Akimova

Arina/Voronkova/Markova/Parubets/Kadochkina (13 player included)

Fetisova/Koroleva/Lyashko (subject to change)

Malova