Eurovolley 2023

• We are playing so much more competitive than I'd expected but I'm afraid they're too inexperienced to take advantage of this Serbian mistakes-fest;(

Yeah

• Serbia with 4th consecutive EuroVolley final, but with bad taste from the semifinal game. Anyway Congrats :rose:

• Could Guidetti finally win Eurovolley? Or will he lose in the final for the 5th time with the 4th different team?:/

They will need to play better than that anyway.

• Well that's a pitty:(

Atleast Duth team showed in some parts of the match, they have some good potential! I know I can't blame Koslowski, because he did a great job with the team so far, but why the hell not replacing Lohuis in the fourth set for Timmerman and Knip for Reesink...

Congrats Serbia! Ognjenovic such a queen:flower:

• If the Dutch have more confidence in themselves, they could have won it 3:1. So hard to watch them surrender the lead in both sets like this:aww:
    Not sure the illness/injury things in the Serbian team, but not much time left for them to the final.

• Full honours of war to the Dutch girls, probably they lacked the experience to exploit the Serbian struggles and at least force the tie-break, but they're good and they have margins. On the very short term, third place is more than doable. Another final for Guidetti, but Serbia needs to step up a lot if they want to claim the title back. And a good rest is for sure needed, lots of the girls looked drained and if flu was in fact the problem it might be quite a pain in the a**.

• The Netherlands played so so well, they could be proud because I dont remember the last time when Serbia had to fight so hard against any other team besides Italy and Türkiye in Eurovolleys.

I dont think there was something special with the Serbian team, maybe some random flu or anything, but after all it was just a very bad day for Boskovic and this got them nervous a lot.

• At least some nice backcourt things, as it is said already many times this is Maja's 9th EuroVolley, out of which this was her 7th semifinal and on Sunday it will be her 5th final. Living legend :rose:

• Boskovic had 2-3 normal bombs at the end. Guess she saved up all her energy for that

• Maja still got it, for all those who doubted her (myself included lol :lol:).. She is the queen :rose:

Busa was the MVP for me. She carried the team in critical moments. Tijana looked a little off but let’s hope it’s just bad day. We are capable of almost throwing games like this, like vs Poland in 1/4 of WCH.

Pusic reception was great but I can’t escape the feeling that Jegdic worked so much better with the team overall.

I didn’t understand Popovic in over Aleksic, but our MBs overall didn’t perform well, it seems to be bad day for everyone overall so I wouldn’t call this anyone’s mistake in particular.

Not putting Uzelac is for Lozo after her terrible performance was the biggest ? of the match for me. Uzelac/Busa worked well in reception and in defense even when Uzelac was struggling mentally to handle pressure from such big games.

Netherlands played so well, big congrats. There is a bright future for this team with the way they are going. Van Alen isn’t particularly flashy or noticable but she probivides great stability and flow for the team, really talented. Team energy and structure is great overall and I’m happy to see Euro teams rising to higher level.

Excited for Serbia-Turkey rematch of 2019 finals, but not particularly for comments here or on any social media. I still think we are the strongest team if we play our game and I hope our girls enter the game with good energy and in good shape of Sunday.