Italy - Serie A1 2022/23

• And MVP Award goes for Sylla, well deserved, she did so good today, finally a solid performance by her!

• I was never sold on Milano, but let's give credit where credit's due. They're exploiting all the horrors we're seeing in Conegliano's halfcourt and they could have been easily up 0-2 in the series. It's unbelievable the drop the defending champions are experiencing though, nothing is working ATM. Let's see if we'll remember this game as the Chambéry-Les Arcs (for those who follow cycling, they know to what I'm referring) of Imoco Volley.

• Disaster performance from Plummer ones again, Such a terrible stats. I hope this is the last call that She is not material for starting position…

• Orro scoring more than every MB and OH from Conegliano who came into court in this game, disturbing.

Orro 7 x Squarcini 4, Fahr 4, Robinson 4, De Kruijf 4, Gennari 4, Lubian 4, Gray 2 and special guest Plummer 1. 😂

• Disaster performance from Plummer ones again, Such a terrible stats. I hope this is the last call that She is not material for starting position…

Lol

Disaster performance by everyone but Haak. But of course it's just Plummer. :lol:

Gaspari prepared the game very well completely excluding De Gennaro from the reception. They served very well on Plummer and Robinson. The first had troubles, the second was better but got aced more.

• Orro ones again played really good match. She really shined in play offs. Showing that She can perform for top club afterall.

She is very young for setter position She will have many ups and downs but She is on the roll She is great !

• Wow Milano could be the top team starting this year and even getting better for next year. What is happing to Plummer? Does she have any injury?

not that i know of. she was just bad.

Wolosz was pretty dreadful outside of some sets to Haak. no one could set OOS.

imoco's defense was amateur.

and moki is old.

• Haak is really missing Gabi …

• Conegliano has definitely lost the bet on its OH department. Plummer has great potential but does not grow and, above all, does not improve in her weak phases, while Robinson, without a heavy OH, struggles a lot to do all phases of the game...

as regards backups, while it was known that Gennari could being just a poor backup, the doubt remains as to why Santarelli trusts Gray so little...

These problems with the OH drag down the whole team: Haak is very strong, but she is clearly not able to put the team on her shoulders (aka Boskovic when she plays Boskovolley)...

Monza/Milan on the other hand very well: Orro is perhaps playing her best volleyball and plays the team very well, supported by a Thompson who is playing with quality and intensity never seen before... Sylla-larson dominated the equal role of Conegliano, as well as the two MB...

The next game will be decisive to understand where the final series will go...

• Moki's bad performance is perhaps the most clamorous news of yesterday's match...

The truth is that yesterday's, together with the second match against Fener in CL, were perhaps among his worst performances in her career: I don't know if it's a sign of decline, but it's still incredible to see her miss two such important matches in the same season...