USA Women's NT 2023

• whot? and here I thought he's the most objective one. who did he drop because of their name?

Hooker, Tom, Fawcett, Lowe, Lloyd to an extent

my issue is the repeated rostering of injured players, playing Kelsey out position, the whole Frantti debacle. The Annie Drew’s protection.

I think there are players out there that can offer a role but they’re not given an opportunity.

• Hooker, Tom, Fawcett, Lowe, Lloyd to an extent

my issue is the repeated rostering of injured players, playing Kelsey out position, the whole Frantti debacle. The Annie Drew’s protection.

I think there are players out there that can offer a role but they’re not given an opportunity.

I don't know about the others but from what i've read, Hooker's exclusion from the selectiom seem justified. I just thought Lowe didn't want to play for the NT anymore.

I think USA's problem really is the constant mixing up of players

,they don't have a definite first 6. it can be a miss or hit in any match because they're constantly changing. there's a reason why the othr teams have more or less the same exact players most of the time.

Karch seem to have some pride issue going on too. he can't seem to accept sometimes that certain players he puts out there may not be working. by the time he's forced to make a sub, it's too late.

• I agree about the mixing of players. But in this VNL, there wasn’t a ton of choice. I would like to see the VNL get pushed back a week or two after the CL finals.

• mmmmm , lots of monday morning quarterbacking (not disputing any of it) but they were a point away from going full set and could have won the match. Then what are we gonna be talking about

Yea but I thought Ali F. should have started the game particularly after seeing her how she played against Japan, and also Karch wasn’t decisive like Santarelli with his player substitution. Santarelli was very decisive like he saw Aydin wasn’t performing he substitute her right away. And why bring Carlini if you weren’t going to play her.

Hooker, Tom, Fawcett, Lowe, Lloyd to an extent

FFF yeah. I will never forget that period which he had as a starter this terrible left handed opposite who played as a starter in Rio. To cut Hooker and Fawcett was terrible decision specially when you thinking that there was not a real OPP in the roster then. I love Annie but she shine in 2019 and flashed off exactly the next year and now we expirience the drama with the terrible left handed OPP again when there is A MUCH BETTER option on the bench again:gone::gone:

But be honest with ourselves. Cuttino who is the next option plays AWFUL for the NT. She is better for the club but for NT :sos::sos::sos:. Who is after them ? Nia was no good when she had her chance the last year and after her the only OPP who can I think is Atkinson.

FFF yeah. I will never forget that period which he had as a starter this terrible left handed opposite who played as a starter in Rio. To cut Hooker and Fawcett was terrible decision specially when you thinking that there was not a real OPP in the roster then. I love Annie but she shine in 2019 and flashed off exactly the next year and now we expirience the drama with the terrible left handed OPP again when there is A MUCH BETTER option on the bench again:gone::gone:

But be honest with ourselves. Cuttino who is the next option plays AWFUL for the NT. She is better for the club but for NT :sos::sos::sos:. Who is after them ? Nia was no good when she had her chance the last year and after her the only OPP who can I think is Atkinson.

I would support Atkinson getting an opportunity. Even if she isnt an attacking option, she's a good server and one of the best blockers in Turkey this past season. Cuttino is a kumbaya roster spot.

Most of my problem is wasting these Pan Am tournaments on not expanding the roster... Like Nia Reed and Stephany Samedy dont need roster spots there... There's others... we should be focusing on getting the good passers in the gym (Madi Kubik, Kayla Lund, others) and working on their offense... rather than trying to get the bad passers to pass better.

i dont know... im not the one getting $500,000 a year so ill leave it be :lol::lol::lol:

• Yea but I thought Ali F. should have started the game particularly after seeing her how she played against Japan, and also Karch wasn’t decisive like Santarelli with his player substitution. Santarelli was very decisive like he saw Aydin wasn’t performing he substitute her right away. And why bring Carlini if you weren’t going to play her.

Do assistant coaches have any influence on KK's decisions during a match? Like, do you think anyone of them can or would say to him: "Drews, dude. Come on!"

• Hey, "Ali F" is Frantti, right? LOL, sorry I'm not on intimate terms with her yet