Italian Women's NT 2023

• So many that doesn’t support Putin Russians cannot leave their country, even though they are not happy and they did not choose this shit, they cannot even take TOEFL so that they can pursue a better life in a better country, but this rich girl can and she even can change her nationality without having no roots. Good fucking joke that you can think her case is different. No more cartels.

• So many that doesn’t support Putin Russians cannot leave their country, even though they are not happy and they did not choose this shit, they cannot even take TOEFL so that they can pursue a better life in a better country, but this rich girl can and she even can change her nationality without having no roots. Good fucking joke that you can think her case is different. No more cartels.

How do you know her parents are rich? I think (while not 100% sure) that Realista has claimed differently before. I know both her mother and father were pro athletes on a decent level in the past, but its quite a long time ago now.

• How do you know her parents are rich? I think (while not 100% sure) that Realista has claimed differently before.

I was saying that I know her mother was working in Sassuolo Academy as an administrator, and that sounds more like ,,okay, you'll come to Italy and we will give you some random job to help you accommodate'', especially considering that we're talking about Serie A2's club youth academy, rather than her father is an oligarch and mother was just bored sunbathing on a 10 million dollar-yacht (actually I've never read about her father to be honest).

The only 'criticism' anyone can have, is not that she's eligible to play for Italy (FIVB from September will have very radical rules in that regard and she still would've passed them easily), nor some ethno-nationalist bs - but the fact she did obtain her citizenship faster than she would've in a normal procedure, she obviously did it that fast due to sports merits. And it's nothing new, everyone does such stuff on this level of sport, but I can see why someone could have been annoyed by such favoritism.

• reply when you are back to where you belong which is Mexico

That's not my country and even if it were I wouldn't be ashamed of

Racism is what is wrong

• I honestly dont think Mazzanti will ever cut Egonu off. According to all what I have read in Italian presss, forums, articles, etc; at max what Mazzanti could do is to provoke Egonu decides to quit from the NT. As it was already pointed out, Egonu is the kind of player who takes time in order to get in rhythm, because she is still error-prone. But with all the due respect towards Nwakalor, we would see how many points down Mazzanti will wait in order to play Egonuball...and if Paola is still cold, well, she will probably miss and be exposed once again towards the poisonus Italian media...and we all know what could happen later.

It so (unnecessary) dramatic. So Italian.

• All this situation it's unbelievable! Benching Egonu it's absurd, and more absurd is that she is in the final 14 but I think she is "alone" in this group, she doesn't even take part to dinners out with the teammates.

Not even one of her teammates liked or commented on her recent insta post.

But let's see in five days from now, I don't have high expectations.

Mazzanti insists on saying Sylla and Danesi here, Sylla and Danesi there implying they agreed with him on his choices, I hope they don't underperform cause if so Italian average public will sh*tstorm them.

• İtaly will probably play against Türkiye Serbia or Poland in the semi final. Netherlands is at the other side of the bracket.

Just checked the competition formula on cev website. You are right. Previously many Twitter accounts were mentioning that turkey will be playing against Serbia or Poland at semis🤦

If favourites would win (!) It would be ITA-TUR and SRB-NED. Poland could easily surprise serbia or turkey or both so I'm not counting them out. It seems like winner of Serbia/Poland group will get the easy opponent in semis.

• Racism is what is wrong

Now repeat that while looking in a mirror :wavy:

• All this situation it's unbelievable! Benching Egonu it's absurd, and more absurd is that she is in the final 14 but I think she is "alone" in this group, she doesn't even take part to dinners out with the teammates.

Mazzanti insists on saying Sylla and Danesi here, Sylla and Danesi there implying they agreed with him on his choices, I hope they don't underperform cause if so Italian average public will sh*tstorm them.

😢

Mazzanti also said that he wants to give continuity and stability to the team that has played the VNL from the first games. That means that it could be more than possible that Egonu will on the bench and she will most likely sit there for the rest of the tournament...

• I was saying that I know her mother was working in Sassuolo Academy as an administrator, and that sounds more like ,,okay, you'll come to Italy and we will give you some random job to help you accommodate'', especially considering that we're talking about Serie A2's club youth academy, rather than her father is an oligarch and mother was just bored sunbathing on a 10 million dollar-yacht (actually I've never read about her father to be honest).

The only 'criticism' anyone can have, is not that she's eligible to play for Italy (FIVB from September will have very radical rules in that regard and she still would've passed them easily), nor some ethno-nationalist bs - but the fact she did obtain her citizenship faster than she would've in a normal procedure, she obviously did it that fast due to sports merits. And it's nothing new, everyone does such stuff on this level of sport, but I can see why someone could have been annoyed by such favoritism.

This is Ekaterinas father:

https://www.asia-basket.com/player/Mikhail-Antropov/8125

Mikhail Antropov, a 213 cm tall pro basketball center, played for a team on Iceland at the time of Ekaterinas birth in 2003, hence she was born on Iceland.

• I find it awkward we are discussing where people want to work in 2023. It can happen that you don't feel comfortable wherever you are from and move to another country and once you get the citizenship, start playing volleyball for that country. Nobody judges you guys for working/living in abroad, why do you judge these people?

If you say money is the problem, people have different motives in their lifes and different things that motivate them, for some it can be gratitude or feeling of belonging, for others it can be money. Let it be, who are you to judge and tell someone not to change their nationality and represent another country lol. I would slap anyone in case I represented Sweden in anything and they criticised me for that.

• I'm so tired of neutralized player conversation. Whether you accept it or not, Turkish teams, especially Vakıfbank and Eczacıbaşı, have a very comprehensive youth program. Vakıfbank did not open a volleyball school in Bosnia and Herzegovina for nothing. It has been discussed here before that Turkish girls are not physically fit enough. Frankly, it's wrong to worry about this. They train well-trained players in the Balkans with good infrastructure coaches and earn them for the Turkish national volleyball team and Vakıfbank. Other countries can do this too. Vakıfbank gives these girls a career opportunity. There is even a Serbian player in his youth. Rather than Balkan villages, you are given the chance to live in the world's most cosmopolitan city and play for a record-breaking team. This will continue, no need to worry more. Wait and watch :drink:

• I'm so tired of neutralized player conversation. Whether you accept it or not, Turkish teams, especially Vakıfbank and Eczacıbaşı, have a very comprehensive youth program. Vakıfbank did not open a volleyball school in Bosnia and Herzegovina for nothing. It has been discussed here before that Turkish girls are not physically fit enough. Frankly, it's wrong to worry about this. They train well-trained players in the Balkans with good infrastructure coaches and earn them for the Turkish national volleyball team and Vakıfbank. Other countries can do this too. Vakıfbank gives these girls a career opportunity. There is even a Serbian player in his youth. Rather than Balkan villages, you are given the chance to live in the world's most cosmopolitan city and play for a record-breaking team. This will continue, no need to worry more. Wait and watch :drink:

Doesn’t mean it’s a good thing. It’s called National Team for a reason, why try to make it feel like clubs.

You represent country and nation, not your carrier, that’s what club is for. That’s how it should be.