2023 Women's Volleyball Nations League

• honestly, Dambrink is a liability to this dutch team, a opp that is very weak at attacking, not even those OOS balls. Today she is the fourth top scorer in her team. I hope the coach would change his opinion and put Marrin as opp. That girl is versatile at attacking and lefty, definitely more lethal than Dambrink.

• So much drama and I’m not part of it :what:

• honestly, Dambrink is a liability to this dutch team, a opp that is very weak at attacking, not even those OOS balls. Today she is the fourth top scorer in her team. I hope the coach would change his opinion and put Marrin as opp. That girl is versatile at attacking and lefty, definitely more lethal than Dambrink.

100% agree. 6 points in 3 sets. What is point of non-receiving OPP that can't score. I would try Marring if Knollema/Daalderop are starting OH. They both did really great. If there is offensive threat from right side performance should increase.

Both Dutch MBs were attacking strong from right side though.

• I have the same feeling right now and I see that not only for Turkey, but also for Poland after todays lose. I cant understand some people why they can be so rude and don`t understand healthy competition in sport:rolleyes:

• Please don't start again now that it's finally over.

Coming back to actual volleyball, why did Jegdic play only two sets against Brazil? Pusic's stats look worse than Jegdic's and last week when Pusic was playing badly Guidetti never subbed her out :|

Always ready for volleyball talks.

I think it was "change the rythm" thing. Jegdic was playing fine, a bit less good then against Japan, especially in reception (stats are really no accurate). Jegdic reception style is more agressive than Pusic, so when she don't pass ideal ball, that is really hard to set, especially for setter like Mirkovic. Jegdic is much better defender, she is so well positioned and ready to catch all the tips all the time, it seems to me that we had should play two libero system since set 3/4. Pusic only advantage when it comes to defense is down the line balls, especially when the ball is a bit higher, she is really confident and efficient with her fingers to dig that balls, while Jegdic is shaky when it comes to this part.

This compration story is just based on last two matches, serbia have 2 really good liberos, so i'm happy that Guidetti choose to use them both, and i'm sure that she will slowly give more chances to Jegdic, i said it already that it seems to me that she is much more Gui style player than Pusic (especially when she is not playing on WCH and VNL 22 level).

• i think reflection should go both ways. maybe also ask why the "hate" as you put it is coming from many sides. maybe they're just responding to how Turkey stans express their support as well? I noticed in comment sections that the Turks tend to be too much sometimes.

Nah, it's just because people are salty Vargas is part of the team when they don't want her to be :rolll: If you can put 2+2 together, that's very obvious as it's the subject surrounding everything.

Anyway moving on: Turkey is having a fairly mediocre VNL actually^^ imo despite that the vibes at least are very good with Santarelli, I guess they need more time together. I don't get though why Eda is playing so many games...yet again, especially since every time another MB was on court they did a fairly good job. Also despite that Turkey looks strong, I don't see an oiled machine yet at all, Santa has to figure out a game plan and a system that works, but he has a lot to work with and it's too early to make final judgements. So far the team isn't looking "great" though imo, but they seem to be having fun so that counts for something too.

• Any link for BUL - CHN?

7-25 and 10-25 :white:

Edit: for anyone saying, CHECK UR BOOKMARKS, BOOKMARK FOR ONCE. ( I have a new pc :D)

live.qq.com/10156796

I personally do not recommend watching it. Bulgaria took a set and then 25-7 25-10