2023 Women's Volleyball Nations League

• Sometimes, some people can understand only this kind of language. I don't care if other Turkish fans makes jokes on that kind of stupid arguments but to me, it sounds more offensive and contains hatery messages which is disgusting. So far, I tried to be kind and I was so polite in all my posts but as I said, enough is enough. I say again to those people to shut up and I use those covered words to those people having such sick minds. Focus on volleyball not on who is naturilized or not or digging down to find something about the roots of the players.

Now if I say, all Balkan countries teams players and their whole population is not pure and having Ottoman seeds because of 100s years of domination of Ottoman Empire how do you feel. It is same with the half of ex USSR and Middle East. What about Hungary. So many Hungarian names such as Attila. Do you know from where this name comes? From the Khan of Hunic empire who invaded half of Europe. So should we consider these people as Turks? What about the discrimination of the Turks/Moslem population in 1980's Bulgaria? Names forcefully changed and do you you know the story of Naim Suleymanoğlu? War between China and Hunic (very old Turkish Empire from the 2nd Century) lasted decades and even China wall built against Hunic Emperor Mete (Oğuz) which was not enough to stop the attacks of Hunic Empire and invaded some parts of Chine and kept going on decades back and forth. So now shall we open another discussion that there might be some Turkish player in China Roster and/or the vise versa?

This not a History Channel and as you have stated, indeed it is an international volleyball forum but it should have a quality. This should not give the right to sick minded people to attack here and there with their complexes. Someone should ban this kind of people. Millions of people died in the world wars because of these sick minds.

Whoever feels happy with that country and feels honored by being entitled with the citizenship of a respective country should be named as that country's subject. Players who wears the NT Jersey of the respective country, is considered that country's citizens and entitled to play in that team. So, all decend minded people should respect each other and each others nationality apart from where they come, their names or their roots. End of story.

So talk about the success or the failure of the teams. Talk about the players performance. Discuss on volleyball topics. Put forward your opinions on volleyball related points. Make suggestions but once again please stop racisism.

Bro, you really go all political for someone who is constantly saying here “lets keep it respectful and enjoyful and talk about volleyball” :lol: on every thread here

Yet your posts feel the most passive-gressive but well packed in “let me give you peace of my opinion, respectfully”

• Bro, you really go all political for someone who is constantly saying here “lets keep it respectful and enjoyful and talk about volleyball” :lol: on every thread here

Yet your posts feel the most passive-gressive but well packed in “let me give you peace of my opinion, respectfully”

Please don't take it personal. No any single word to anyone stressing “lets keep it respectful and enjoyful and talk about volleyball” and I am completely with the people having the mind set up as you have stated above. All my words and thoughts goes to ones who still takes to subject to another area. Talking about and using the word naturalized insistently is itself political and racist and I don't want to see this kind of political and racist talks. The points I have stressed above is not to hurt anyone but it is just an ironic pointing, in order to stop this kind of discussions. I am sorry if I have hurt anyone but again no single word to anyone having decend mind but to the ones having racist attitude. My respects to all volleyball and sports lovers, coming from the heart.

• Because she enjoys other aspects of life other than volleyball? Plus they bounce when she jumps

I gotta ask, just for the record: what other aspects of life do enhanced breasts help one enjoy?

Don't be shy :)

• all im hearing is that we can have vargas?

No need for it. You have Li Yingying. The best weapon on attack though she is not OPP. We can still exchange if both want to8o8o.

Jokes aside, she still keeps her position as best OH in many criterias.

Here is the top 5 OHs in attacks post quarter final matches.

Kills;

1- Li Yinying 52.63%

2- İlkin Aydın 46.67%

3- Skinner Avery 46.47%

4- Wada Yukiko 45.99%

5- Derya Cebecioğlu 43.90%

Eff;

1- Li Yinying 39.13%

2- Skinner Avery 34.12%

3- Wada Yukiko 32.09%

4- Derya Cebecioğlu 31.71%

5- İlkin Aydın 31.11%

In addition, Olivia Rozansky is getting into the picture with 39.57% kills and 30.06% Eff.

These are clubbed figures including quarter final matches.