CEV Champions League 2024

• I finally watched VB vs. Milano, I wasn’t really surprised that VB won the game, but I was surprised that Gabi won the MVP, I have no clue what goes into official’s head when they make those decision. I though VB libero played a good game. But at least this year Milano was able to win a game, and they finally made the 1/8 finals of CL. Yippee!!

Due to fan based lol

• Opinions are subjective, they depend on the person. Facts are objective like 'water boils at 100 C' (even that depends on the altitude 😂) I don't understand why you are trying to dictate your OPINIONS as if they are objective facts.🤦

And if you really want to know my OPINION on rootcauses of Vakıfbank's shaky performance are their inconsistent Opp and lackluster Zehra. Although Frantti is far from my favorite player, she is not the biggest problem Vakıfbank has. And this is just my OPINION, very subjective. So feel free to disagree😉

The difference between our opinions is that my opinion has to do with facts and yours with the the fact that you dislike Thompson. Her only bad games was one game against Fener and now against Milano. Nothing else. She is stable. Her performance says this not me. The best performances of Frantti against stronge teams was against Thy with 16 points with 29% and against fener with 11 points 34% and with 9 errors. Her other performaces against good teams are all under 30% or even 20%. If for you this is not the problem but it is Thompson with her amazing two finals who is also almost always the best attacker and scorer of this team then you do not understand so much about volleyball.

• The difference between our opinions is that my opinion has to do with facts and yours with the the fact that you dislike Thompson. Her only bad games was one game against Fener and now against Milano. Nothing else. She is stable. Her performance says this not me. The best performances of Frantti against stronge teams was against Thy with 16 points with 29% and against fener with 11 points 34% and with 9 errors. Her other performaces against good teams are all under 30% or even 20%. If for you this is not the problem but it is Thompson with her amazing two finals who is also almost always the best attacker and scorer of this team then you do not understand so much about volleyball.

Girl thy is currently #5 ranking kuzeyboru is currently #4. if my memory serve me right she was the top scorer in that match with very good attack and reception and without gabi in that match that's a fact. Lol

• The difference between our opinions is that my opinion has to do with facts and yours with the the fact that you dislike Thompson. Her only bad games was one game against Fener and now against Milano. Nothing else. She is stable. Her performance says this not me. The best performances of Frantti against stronge teams was against Thy with 16 points with 29% and against fener with 11 points 34% and with 9 errors. Her other performaces against good teams are all under 30% or even 20%. If for you this is not the problem but it is Thompson with her amazing two finals who is also almost always the best attacker and scorer of this team then you do not understand so much about volleyball.

How delusional are you that you think your baseless claims are based on facts?🤦 Thompson is not stable at all. Her low is very low, and she choked many times when it mattered. Actually the only time she didn't choke at an important game was last wcch final.

Frantti's attacking average is 41% (Gabi has 44%, who is so-called best outside hitter of the league) since you like talking about facts, maybe should actually read those facts properly🙄 Moreover, Frantti received with 49%, which makes her 6th best receiving OH. Her reception stats are indeed even slightly better than Hande and Voronkova who are considered as good/decent receivers.

You pick two worse games of frantti to blame her but you let Thompson go although you accept that she also sucked at other games. And you call me being biased🤦 This level of delusion shows how much you struggle understand volleyball 😂

• How delusional are you that you think your baseless claims are based on facts?🤦 Thompson is not stable at all. Her low is very low, and she choked many times when it mattered. Actually the only time she didn't choke at an important game was last wcch final.

Frantti's attacking average is 41% (Gabi has 44%, who is so-called best outside hitter of the league) since you like talking about facts, maybe should actually read those facts properly🙄 Moreover, Frantti received with 49%, which makes her 6th best receiving OH. Her reception stats are indeed even slightly better than Hande and Voronkova who are considered as good/decent receivers.

You pick two worse games of frantti to blame her but you let Thompson go although you accept that she also sucked at other games. And you call me being biased🤦 This level of delusion shows how much you struggle understand volleyball 😂

Thompson against Fener with 30 points in the first game 50% and MVP of supercup FINAL ( 5 sets) and 12 points 42% ( 4 sets)

against Eczacibasi 16 points 46% ( 3 sets) and 33 points 50% ( 5 sets final)

against Thy 15 points 41% ( 4 sets)

against Milano 14 points with 65% (3 sets) and 15 points 31% (5 sets)

Frantti against Fener 14 points 34% ( 5 sets) and 4 points with 25% ( 4 sets)

against eczacibasi 3 points with 15% ( 5 sets FINAL)

against Thy 16 points with 29% ( 4 sets)

against Milano 1 point with 9% ( 3 sets) and 11 points with 24% ( 5 sets)

So guess who is worst and the big problem for Vakif.... besides and beyond volleyball you don't even know how to count.

• He is stupid, do not bother yourself

• When will CEV announce the host of cl finals? Any rumours?

• Frantti's stats is looking 😱

• I don’t know why people think there is a problem with Frantti, she is doing just fine. In fact, she did better than Gabbi during CL group phase. According to this X’s post, I understood Frantti did better than many other attackers in CL.

• I don’t know why people think there is a problem with Frantti, she is doing just fine. In fact, she did better than Gabbi during CL group phase. According to this X’s post, I understood Frantti did better than many other attackers in CL.

Because she is always bad in matches with good teams. Teams like Mulhouse or Stara Pastova are not Vakifbanks opponents. We do not need to do like we do not understand each other. We understand really well.

• Because she is always bad in matches with good teams. Teams like Mulhouse or Stara Pastova are not Vakifbanks opponents. We do not need to do like we do not understand each other. We understand really well.

Yes and gabi was worst than her in group phase based on the stats and she still getting the MVP every match lol in fact worst than all the OHs starters from top teams.

Exactly! But some people struggle to read 'facts' 🙄 instead handpick games she wasn't good to prove a wrong point🤦

• Why are people flaming Frantti this much? Her role has become that of MBH’s in Vakif. Remember MBH’s attacking stats while playing in Vakif? They are about the same actually. MBH was not subbed out in most games despite her bad attacking rate because she was receiving, defending and serving well just like what Frantti is doing now. Vakif’s problem now is inconsistent Opp, the disappearing and reappearing of Zehra, and Cansu’s occassional instability.

• Why are people flaming Frantti this much? Her role has become that of MBH’s in Vakif. Remember MBH’s attacking stats while playing in Vakif? They are about the same actually. MBH was not subbed out in most games despite her bad attacking rate because she was receiving, defending and serving well just like what Frantti is doing now. Vakif’s problem now is inconsistent Opp, the disappearing and reappearing of Zehra, and Cansu’s occassional instability.

you really think Frantti gives what MBH gave in defense, block and reception?

Ehhh I’m not a fan of Thompson and thought she didn’t prove much in her club career till the 2nd part of the last season in Milan but she’s been playing very well and consistent in Vakif this season and she’s definitely not their problem. She was the best OPP of the World Club Championship and played well both in Turkish League and Champions League. Also till this point she’s been playing better than Egonu last season…