Transfer Rumors & Discussion (2024/2025)

• Dani Drews commits to LOVB Pro.

Doesn't she have commitment issues?😂

• Now rumors are that Novara is close to sign with Markova.

What is happening :what:

source: La Stampa

Christina Chirichella (ITA, MB) sign with Imoco Conegliano.

• Now rumors are that Novara is close to sign with Markova.

What is happening :what:

Christina Chirichella (ITA, MB) sign with Imoco Conegliano.

Markova is not for next season in Novara, but for the next five months until the end of playoffs because of the shortage of hitters in Novara (no backup opp and Bujis recovering).

• I have zero further info about this, I just read it but the only thing said is that it seems they will propose a 5-months contract. No info whether it is possible, how much (or even if it is true:S).

She is the kind of player Novara needs, but I don't think it would be worth to pay that much for this.

• Weird decision by Vakifbank to let go The It Girl of volleyball setters

I think it might be because they are desperate to have solid locals next season (and could not sign for example Ilkin) and probably don't want to spend foreigner spot with Van Aalen, who honestly did not do well this season when she got the chance. But credit to her, she was mostly used with double substitution and might play much better when she is a regular. GS might be very good for her for that reason.

• Weird decision by Vakifbank to let go The It Girl of volleyball setters

I think it’s a good decision for both sides. What Vakibank needs is just a back up for Cansu, a local and mediocre one Sila suits more on this role. They won’t give up on Cansu and give the starting position to Van Aalen anyway.

Van Aalen in GS can be guaranteed a starting spot, which is more important for her growth. While GS seems to be willing to invest more and build a better squad for next season, it’s not bad to play in an environment like this. (And her sets are better suit for Ilkin, just leave Cansu’s high watermelons for Markova lol)

Van Aalen, who honestly did not do well this season when she got the chance.

She indeed didn’t start the season well, but she showed much better performances in recent matches, especially when Cansu was meh.

• GS renewed with Ayçin.

After signing, her first statement is "Bizi sevenleri üzmeyelim baba!" means, "Let's not upset, those who love us". Very similar one of İlkin's statement. The ball is at management side and pressure on their shoulder.

• Yasemin Güveli to GS

Very good sign for both sides. GS will be back to top with these good locals

Sarah van Aalen-Carutasu

Aycin Akyol-Yasemin Guveli

İlkin Aydin-?

?

With this roster, they have the luxury of getting a top foreign libero unless they can sign with Aylin Acar or Dilek Kınık.

Any guess for their foreign OH? I hope they will invest in one good player instead of splitting the money for two mediocre ones like this yeae

• It would nice to see Aylin Acar become a starter again.

I haven’t heard any rumors about OH. But I think they are after good names. Will see how it turn out.

• Any guess for their foreign OH? I hope they will invest in one good player instead of splitting the money for two mediocre ones like this yeae

Uzelac is best possible option for them, for both sides actually.

Give me

Van Aalen/Alexia

Ilkin/Uzelac

Aycin/Yasemin

Pusic

this team would surely be top 4 and even challenge top 3 in regular season