2019 / 2020 Transfer Rumors & Discussion (Female)

• According to the Dutch news ,Lonneke Sloetjes will not play for club next season,she will take a break and train in the Netherlands https://www.omroepgelderland.n…el-met-VakifBank-Istanbul

What about Scandicci? :white:

• According to the Dutch news ,Lonneke Sloetjes will not play for club next season,she will take a break and train in the Netherlands https://www.omroepgelderland.n…el-met-VakifBank-Istanbul

They are not talking about Sloëtjes, but a water polo player from the same village as Sloëtjes.

• I translated the article and it looks like they are talking about another Dutch athlete.

• Marta Drpa leaves SC Potsdam and she will play in Poland, she has offers from several clubs but hasn't decided yet where she'll play. Definitely Poland though...

Is she in a good shape? I remember she was really good player few years ago but I didn’t see her playing a long time :lol:

• Yeah. Drpa was supposed to play for Muszyna in 2015 but after few good matches on European Games she decided to break the contract and choose Italy

• As a fan, I have seen how Sloetjes's motivation went down. I think she needs to break for OG, otherwise I dont think that she wants to keep playing.

• The polina interview is amazing in a messy way. :lol:

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• mayany's deal with osasco is not yet official. due to family advice, she may opt to stay for minas or end up in barueri with ze roberto along with tainara, juma, and diana alecrim

• Looks like Gibbemeyer will stay in Eczacibasi for another season

Are they really gone have 5 foreigns if rumors about Wolosz are true :gone:

I hope Wolosz is enough smart to stay in Conegliano and doesn’t signed with this mess team.

• I hope Wolosz is enough smart to stay in Conegliano and doesn’t signed with this mess team.

Actually if Ecz want to pay her 2x or 3x more I would advice her to go there and earn more money. If they will fail, money will be in the pocket and then she could go back to Italy...:gone: I have impression that in Turkey is 'player buying' instead of 'team building', so if they want to pay her, why not.

• What I don't understand is, why is Eczacibasi keeping Kim.. not that she was THAT awful, but considering how much money she's being paid, they can hire another if not 2 players that can do the same/better job. Kim

was once the best OH in the world, but right now she's not even in the top 5. I have to be honest, I'm sad how her carrer has turned out in the last few seasons. She was a complete OH, having good reception and attack, which is so rare to find nowadays. She was on top for like 6-7 seasons max, which I think for a 'iconic' player is not a lot. Let's look at other players like Picci and Logan Tom.. they managed to stay on top years and years, not only in clubs, but with the NT too. And when they couldn't score 20+ points anymore, they found other ways to contribute, for example Logan crca 2012 improved her serve so much, and also was such a stable receiver and defender.. I don't see Kim going in that direction

• But everybody can have a bad season, including iconic players. They were not on their best each and every season either, they just came back to their form again.

Kim comes from a season in China and many players that went there have said that the trainings lacked quite or had dips in performance. Kim when she played her first match literally could not kill a ball, I believe she will be better next season when she can be a leader again instead of Larson which is something Kim feeds off. Also there is still not many good all-around OHs tbh as replacement.

I wouldn't count her out after 1 season.