CEV Champions League 2021

• That's false, the only team that MAY offer 700k to Boskovic is Scandicci, but firstly, they kept Stysiak, secondly, I don't think Scandicci on its own is an example of well-managed team, and thirdly, it's not even that sure that Scandicci would be able to give her as big contract. The highest contract of Novara was on a level of 200k euro this season and Monza FOR SOME REASON decided to extend contract with Lisa van Hecke.

Basically, the choice Boskovic realistically had was between Eczacibasi and Fenerbahce, so to criticize her that she chose Eczacibasi is crazy.

Boskovic at age 24 is 2x European Champion, 1x Olympic silver medalist, 1x World Champion, 1x Club World Championship, while being one of the best players of every mentioned competition, the only people she needs to prove herself are probably people from the internet. Come on.

Not only people from the internet... People from this forum... It's crazy!

And now, once again, when the discussion changes from club vs club, to player vs player, it's going nowhere, as usual, I don't know why we keep returning to this theme... we aren't discussing facts or stats anymore, we're just stressing ourselves and creating attrition

• Egonu is all about power and athleticism. But Boskovic has the angles like no one has. And she has power, too.

Between those 2, Boskovic is more entertaining to watch.

Kinda crazy how people in here starting to degrade Boskovic because of her choice to stay in Vitra. Even with that mess of a team she continually came out as their best scorer. Let’s see if any of y’all faves can survivr a mess of a team like that then we’ll talk.

• Egonu is all about power and athleticism. But Boskovic has the angles like no one has. And she has power, too.

Kinda crazy how people in here starting to degrade Boskovic because of her choice to stay in Vitra. Even with that mess of a team she continually came out as their best scorer. Let’s see if any of y’all faves can survivr a mess of a team like that then we’ll talk.

When was the last time you watched Egonu? :what: Sure, her athletic abilities are impressive, but her technical abilities have improved A LOT over the past years and by now she also has very good angles and a very good game intelligence.

• Her recent CL matches.

Than you are not objective at all.

Even Guidetti said that He never saw player like Egonu. She is the best player in the World right now.

• Egonu's spiking form is probably the most unpredictable I've ever seen in my whole life.:white:

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• There are a few users here that criticize her just because they hate Turkey and everything that has to do with it which they are not afraid to openly say. And those Turkish haters would walk to Turkey if they were to earn 1% of what she makes.

important note: we have a weird approach here in Turkey lately, mainly by the officials and media that whenever a foreign government points something bad of Turkey, answer is “they are jealous of our economy/technology etc” so I want to point out I have no business with this kind of approach. There a few names here openly against Turkey and the most famous one went far enough to say that Boskovic should have gone to Scandicci because he thinks it is a well managed club ahahahahahahahah

You better watch her matches more. Her angels and placement shoots are almost impossible to save specially when she's hot.

Boskovic is as strong as eguno. They are both Queens. The 1 thing eguno 1 step higher for NOW is how she and her club play better than Boskovic. And it is not Boskovic fault, but as a leader and been with the club for many seasons i think she should speak and express what she thinks the club should do and do not.

If money is not a problem with eczacibasi i am wondering why they can't keep their core players just like what they do with her. That's the key for imoco and vakifbank successful club and high level. Changing players every season hasn't provide a good outcome for any clubs.

• When I’m saying who is the best players in the world, I’m saying with words FOR NOW, like Kostlich said

Boskovic was the best player, but for next 5years She can be the best again, currently that is Egonu. Literally this summer situation can change.
    And I’m not hating at all I mean She is right behind her or in front of her. Two best players in the World. Zhu is not in Europe and from the club higest volleyball so we can’t talk about her.

• If money is not a problem with eczacibasi i am wondering why they can't keep their core players just like what they do with her.

Do you know Nalan Ural?:gone::gone:

I disagree

Egonu before she was just power and now is really technique starting from last wch

Just look at 5th set end in semi final against vakif

And last of her matches,she attack inside 3m line really good

Last match against savino and 1st match round against monza she make some crazy points

You can watch it on youtube

• When I’m saying who is the best players in the world, I’m saying with words FOR NOW, like Kostlich said

Boskovic was the best player, but for next 5years She can be the best again, currently that is Egonu. Literally this summer situation can change.
    And I’m not hating at all I mean She is right behind her or in front of her. Two best players in the World. Zhu is not in Europe and from the club higest volleyball so we can’t talk about her.

Why are you answering to some people that have not the balls to at least quote you to said in like in your face

Courage is what some users don't have

For some of them say the truth about something is being hater...ridiculous

• Can't we love both Egonu and Boskovic :rolll:<3

I definitely disagree that Egonu is all about power, there is even times where she doesn't even spike hard at all yet her placement (yes sometimes with help of her athleticism/being over the block etc.) is perfect and with that close to being undiggable.

If we have to compare them imo few aspects that seperate them can be mentally as well, Egonu really has this fearlesness and can be a great clutcher. While Tijana seems more reliable throughout a set generally. Other than that, I guess the main difference is literally their team to me :gone:

There is no point in belittling any of these two if they are in the very top anyway, that's all.

• Other than that, I guess the main difference is literally their team to me :gone:

Yeah, I can't recall a single important game when these two played against each other and a worse team on paper won that game thanks to the fact that one of them outplayed the other. Once Boskovic played much better (Euro semis), once Egonu did (CWC final), once they were equally great (WC final), but at the end of a day, a clear favorite of those games won. People are so obsessed with individuals, but at the end it is a team sport.

Yet, people are criticizing Boskovic because ... front office of her club mismanaged a roster this year and ... she has decided to stay here. But if you claim that Egonu is a better player, while Boskovic is definitely more accomplished player right now (and she's only one year older) , you should be aware of a fact that circumstances matter, both with national teams and clubs, and Eczacibasi this year is no exception.

• when you react like this it is expressing your opinion when I or another user does it with something against boskovic it is manipulating facts. Hypocrisy at its finest.

You write such long post but still don't explain what is the argument with wrong fact?

She wasn't successful with CL, which is what matters at the end of the day in club level. Eczacıbaşı lost many local league and cup finals with Boskovic as well. Those are facts. She and Egonu are always refered as they have their own league among best opps. However, the way it looks Egonu is having her own league now and boskovic is lagging behind due to her lack of success in club level.

Boskovic is not delivering what she is paid for. And you shouldn't react this way when someone point this out. I hate that whenever someone criticize slightly bit of any Serbian player, you show favouritism (with the exception of Mirkovic, but even then you say Mirkovic should play instead of Elif although obviously Elif is the better setter)

• Boskovic is not delivering what she is paid for.

I'm not interested in the rest of your writing, but this sentence is utter nonsense. She gives almost every contribution she can give alone.I can't see anyone who could be more successful in this team.

The biggest reason why this team fails is the technical staff and the manager. Boskovic is probably the last person to be blamed.

• Boskovic is not delivering what she is paid for.

I feel for poor Boskovic. She is carrying the scoring duties all on her own and still gets called out for not "delivering what she's paid for." Despite suffering from the effects of covid and bad team management, she still delivers. I don't think anyone would do better or come close to what she's currently doing in Eczacimessy.

• Not delivering what she is paid for? I thought volleyball is a TEAM game? She is consistently the best scorer of her team despite the tragic setter she always play with & non-existent support from her team? If that is considered not delivering what she is paid for, then God knows we should call her team mates.