CEV Champions League 2021

• Busa + Mihajlovic = 8 points

Hancock = 8 points

Don't need to say much to understand why Fenerbahçe lost. :aww:

• Just watched Fener-Novara reply.

C. Bosetti played really well. She attacked a lot of out-of-system balls with a high success rate. She deserved the MVP.

Chirichella's blocking was pretty good. She had a lot of effective touches and very few errors. That was really important for transition opportunaties.

Washington's blocking was also good. She had the most kill blocks, but also more errors. The rebounds were less than Chirichella. Her attacking wasn't that good. Somehow the connection between Hancock and her was a bit off today. But Hancock's setting to MBs can be very inconsistent.

Regarding Smarzek, again her attacking was weak and couldn't really help the team. To be honest, the professional clubs are not charity foundations. OPP suppose to take a lot of attacking responsibilities and kill sufficient balls. However, the investment on Smarzek got very little return. I think Novara could try Herbots as OPP and Daalderop as OH. This won't be worse than Smarzek on court.

On Fener side, the OHs' performance was not good. Naz is not as good as she was a few years ago. Inconsistent setting and odd choices. Moreover, she couldn't set fast ball to Robinson. Very strange.

Anyway, congratulations to Novara.

• Even Daalderop as Opp wouldnt play worse than Smarzek

• As some users tracked down, probably she is getting divorce. This may be the reason, because any single sorrow can destroy your performance and here you have whole package.

Smarzek should not join NT this season and just focus on herself so she can comeback stronger.

We've seen what she can do before and I'm sure that this season is just a blurb.

• As some users tracked down, probably she is getting divorce. This may be the reason, because any single sorrow can destroy your performance and here you have whole package.

I don't want to excuse her and her poor season, but I think she may go through divorce/separation from her husband. This season showed that even when she played poor she was enjoying time on court, but today she was completely off. I have never seen that kind of attitude from Malwina and the girls were really supportive of her today.

Of course it is not excuse, it is really bad season for her and it would be great for her to take off NT games and reflect a bit.

Thanks for your answers! Yes sure, I dont think you are excusing here with this infor you shared. Some seasons ago, Smarzek showed us what she is capable to do: many times she was the main scorer from her NT by far, with good numbers and efficiency. At the same time, her body language was the one of a leader, always cheering up her teammates.

Every player could have a bad season for X Y Z reasons, but in the last matches, I noticed her body language was totally different, looking like she didnt want to be in the court, not enjoying at all playing. This is why I asked you, Polish users, if you knew something was going on beyond the vball field.

Really hope she takes a break in order organise her ideas, heal herself, take the best decision for her career and re start. She is really a good player.

Ps: Didnt she get married only some years ago? Maybe not more than 3.

• Maybe today we can see for first time imoco team complete

I heard robin is better now

• Thanks for your answers! Yes sure, I dont think you are excusing here with this infor you shared. Some seasons ago, Smarzek showed us what she is capable to do: many times she was the main scorer from her NT by far, with good numbers and efficiency. At the same time, her body language was the one of a leader, always cheering up her teammates.

Every player could have a bad season for X Y Z reasons, but in the last matches, I noticed her body language was totally different, looking like she didnt want to be in the court, not enjoying at all playing. This is why I asked you, Polish users, if you knew something was going on beyond the vball field.

Really hope she takes a break in order organise her ideas, heal herself, take the best decision for her career and re start. She is really a good player.

Ps: Didnt she get married only some years ago? Maybe not more than 3.

Yeah, she got married like 2 years ago. Even less, because it was before ECH2019.

• Stysiak is playing great that is way Scandicci is playing great overall. They are leading with nice lead.