2021 Women Volleyball Nations League

• I hope fivb ch gw her dis5ribution of teams

It couldn't be possible for thailand or korea to be core teams when they gonna be very weak next years

• I thought Thailand is more updated when it comes to vaccination over some asian countries. They still have 10 days? Maybe give it a week quarantine and hydration and all and test again.

I remember that happened to vakifbank before cev they announced positive and all of them made it to cev in less than 10 days all are negative.

Vakif didn't have 22 positive cases though

• I thought Thailand is more updated when it comes to vaccination over some asian countries. They still have 10 days? Maybe give it a week quarantine and hydration and all and test again.

I remember that happened to vakifbank before cev they announced positive and all of them made it to cev in less than 10 days all are negative.

They’re not advanced in vaccination since there was no reason to do so. They were doing well with covid until the just few weeks ago. The people had lapses with covid protocols since they’ve been having zero cases for months.

I wish they would play. The affected ones were young ones and can recover faster than older people.

• new to this.

participating in VNL would cost the teams $100k?

is that the usual price? World cup etc..

Actually it costs a team $250,000 to participate in VNL this year.

I extended my sub to Volleyball World TV in 2019 for the World Cup, and I still can access all the replays till now, but checking the VNL schedule, it seems I'll have to pay again to access the VNL 2021 !! :P

Yeah, confirmed I have to (just by clicking on the hot-linked purchase from the VNL schedule from within the Volleyball World TV website), 20% less for early bird valid till 18 May plus additional 10% less promo code for return client from my email, all priced under the poor man's scheme, the less abundant Asia :D so I just took the deal and settled.

“There are decades where nothing happens; and there are weeks where decades happen.”

Edited 4 times, last by samsara: Addition, clarify ().

• I extended my sub to VolleyballWorld TV in 2019 for the World Cup, and I still can access all the replays till now, but checking the VNL schedule, it seems I'll have to pay again to access it, though can't be 100% sure atm

They don't have the web site up-to-date/clear yet. I'm sure we'll have to pay again, although without logging in or re-subbing, the HELP button at the bottom goes to a page ('copy of privacy policy.html') that shows this:

If I log in I'm nagged to re-sub, and if I click the HELP button in 'my account' area, I get a "404 Page not found".

USA is offered as a billing address option. Brazil is not. So I think ultimately we have to pay again but USA will not need a vpn

I'm going to give it another day or two.

• It costs 250k to enter??? well that explains why we dont have a roster from USAV. all of the funds went to enter the tournament ;(:lol:

hotel fees, quarantine fees, etc for 25 people. 10k for one person is not that crazy.

• BREAKING: Thailand team’s informed by FIVB to make sure of the situation before withdrawing from the #VNL2021 tournament as some of them might test positive for some antibody tests.

______

(Source: SMM)

#VNL #วอลเลย์บอลหญิง

https://mobile.twitter.com/tha…tatus/1392482261421883394

“There are decades where nothing happens; and there are weeks where decades happen.”

• Time is very pressing under the pandemic situation... this is *not* a normal situation thus any team withdrawal at this point of time should be worked out closely by FIVB and be avoided at best -- some flexibility must be applied as needed tho safety remains the no.1.

I wish the Thai team will recover fully asap! 🙏

• This is the text from odbojka-volleyball.com, for years official media partner of OSSRB. The text is about rules and protocols which will be followed on the VNL this year.

• -Libero and middle blockers take off their mask when entering the game, put it on their face again after leaving

This sounds like a joke, what's the point of this

if they're actually covid-positive with the amount of action going on the court it'd already have spread to others .

Not to mention that you should be disinfecting your hands every time you touch your mask

Judging by the rules, the circus continues

if not a mistranslation, I agree with this

• That's the thing with rules....once they're so obviously ridiculous and off point in some aspects, the risk that people also ignore the reasonable parts of the rules increases too :aww:

Other than the mask nonsense (I can't believe I'm saying those two words after arguing with so many people online about mask usage) most of the rules seem pretty reasonable. I do think that they should have the line refs though.