2021 Women Volleyball Nations League

• i hope they can play together, why not, if Poland can play with Stysiak and Smarzek!

This is not possible

italy already have 2 bad passers sylla and pietrini and with her it will be 3,considering there's no libero to defensive back up,it will be a fest to rivals,moki gonna cover 90% of court

They di it in 2019 with sylla an sorokaite an didn't work out

• I’m 100% sure that many clubs already have catch eye on Nwakalor. Many big clubs.

And Italian big clubs are stupid if they don’t sign her first.

About Omoruyi I’m so surprised how good She is in defence, and that her reception is not bad at all. For her age(19) She is great reciever...

At end of 3rd set We finally saw that She can attack She needs playing time and finally to trust her self. She has jumping skills, and now She needs to play and play to grow.

Italy needs to invest in her, they are missing OHs for future and She can for sure fill that gap.

• right i see, forgot that.

but still, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Georgia are part of Asia.

Although there are divisions between Europe and Asia dating back as far as ancient Greece, the modern Europe-Asia border was first established in 1725 by a German explorer named Philip Johan von Strahlenberg. Von Strahlenberg chose the Ural Mountains in western Russia as the hypothetical dividing line between the continents. This mountain range stretches from the Arctic Ocean in the north to the Caspian Sea in the south. If you use the invisible line of the Ural Mountains and continue it south into the Caspian Sea, then the nations of the southern Caucasus lie within Europe.

The Caucasus Mountains are a division between Eastern Europe and Western Asia. Armenia, Azerbaijan, and Georgia are partially within this mountain range. Both Armenians and Georgians are old Christian nations and they are considered European for cultural and historical reasons. Georgia has both territories in Europe (65%) and in Asia (35%) as Russia, Kazakhstan, Azerbaijan, and Turkey

Anyways, Europe’s boundaries are somewhat arbitrary and evolve over time. For centuries, Malta was thought to be an island of Africa, but now it is considered part of Europe and is a member of the EU.

Russia has never gotten a decent libero in decade.

Come on! Malova was one of the best European liberos for a long time while she was in her pick!

• Not only for cultural and historical reasons. Its bcz geography. Not bcz they want to :rolll:

You dont need to have your whole country in continent. Even some part of Kazakhstan considered in European Continent.

No idea for Isreal tho

Israel's reason is purely political. Many Asian countries refuse to make official matches against Israel due to political tension between Israel and Muslim countries

• I am really surprised that many are giving a tight victory of BRA against RUS. We all know this is a classic of vball, but in the last years it has been more "historical" than a proper epic match when these two teams meet.

I know Russia is missing a key player as Parubets is, but despite of that, their performance is far from convincing. Today they won 3-0, all three sets by only 2 points, agaisnt Italy B-C team which is called to be one of the bttm 4 teams of the competition. And with all the due respect to the players, Russia basically won cuz of Arina stepped up in at the end of every single set. Nataliya woke up in order to close match, but it was Arina who was the main gam changer.

I know Brazil doesnt scare as before, but aside the match against USA, they have been pretty solid and slowly getting their natural rhythm. We all know the Southamerican use to increased their level game by game in long competitions as VNL is.
    As a neutral fan, I would love to see a tight match and epic tie break, but I highly doubt it might happen. Unless Arina would be possesed by Sokolova/Godina/Artamonova aura.

Giving this, I would be really surprised if Russia manages to grab a set. A tie-break would be an overachievement for me.

• TUR-GER 3-1

DOM-KOR 3-2

BEL-POL 1-3

SRB-THA 3-0

CHN-CAN 3-1

USA-NED 3-0

ITA-JPN 0-3

BRA-RUS 3-1