2021 Women Volleyball Nations League

• Ok but all I see though is Zeng Chunlei being cute as always tbh :love::saint:

She was my favorite Chinese player<3

• Jaque is stupid as fuck, dear Lord. I feel embarrassed everytime I see her social media.

Before anyone comes after the Brazilians: yes, she was supposed to respond for this gesture too. This is unacceptable and yes it is also a potential crime depending on who is judging.

The world was a better place for me 5 minutes ago before I saw this lol

haha why tho

• Zeng always smiling on court.

She always seemed very positive about things.

I know not being part of the Rio 2016 squad hurt her a lot and even now not making the Tokyo roster due to age and injuries, but she has a lot to forward to in the future. She's seems to be in a good place right now and is expecting a baby to which she'll be an amazing mother. Wish her the best! :heart:

• I just see a pic between marouf and nootsaea

It's recent?

Wasn't rules that teams don't mixed up

I already saw players from another countries reunite

• I just see a pic between marouf and nootsaea

It's recent?

Wasn't rules that teams don't mixed up

I already saw players from another countries reunite

yes its recent (you can see masks and covid protocol stuff in the background)

I don't think they're following some protocols at closely as the rules state. Like Wolosz was with the Americans. The Thai met with the Serbians.

• And yes, a lot of Asians living in Asia really don't know (for example Zeng Chunlei in the pic) but that doesn't make it appropriate.

Yesterday I searched the internet until I found this photo and posted it on my Twitter. We remember the Serbs, the Argentines, the Belgians, Busato... It is fair to say that this act also happened with a Brazilian.

It has nothing to do with what happened, but I knew Jaqueline up close and I don't have good memories of it.

I love Zeng, I can't walk by without saying it too :rose:

• For fuck's sake, take your nonsense out of here. First you were sympathetic toward the Korean bully twins, now you make excuses for the racists. Also, who the fuck told you that majority of Asians don't care about this? You speak for no one! Are you this butthurt about political correctness?

Ok, I dont think its fair to pounced on him for this view. It makes sense that he's not as bothered or taking the same level of offense because he's part of the majority where he's from. He's not "the other" living in a "foreign land" so his experience and perspective is very different from say an Asian American in Vermont. You can tell its the same for Pleumjit with how she handled the situation and Zeng didnt seem to care either. It's always nice to see people taking a stand but we should not gatekeep this issue. Talking about race and prejudice becomes pointless if we don't acknowledge that certain aspect of his viewpoint regarding cultural awareness and sensitivity.

• I think this picture shows that some acts/speech can be interpreted and intended differently by people, especially under different situations.

I know people will say otherwise and that information is all over the news, that it is 2021, but they just forget that the world is not seen through their lenses.

Let's move forward together, and not apart!

• yes its recent (you can see masks and covid protocol stuff in the background)

I don't think they're following some protocols at closely as the rules state. Like Wolosz was with the Americans. The Thai met with the Serbians.

FIVB ignoring FIVB's own rules at an FIVB event is peak FIVB.

• Belgium-China. From 4-2, to 4-12.