Friendly NT Matches

• Polsat Sport, 18.00 polish time. There is plenty of links to a stream online.

I could not find them from Türkiye. would you mind posting some of them? thanks in advance

• Judged by pure stats alone, Korneliuk's 8/8 and Lukasik's 13/19 were the main factors behind Polands victory in terms of attack. Quite astonishing Poland won in straights despite a fairly sloppy performance from Stysiak.

Poland emerges as a kind of nightmarish ghost for Turkey, having defeated them with 3-0 in the last two encounters, and I guess Turkey will presumably do everything to avoid Poland in the latter stages of ECH.

• I don't see Smarzek as OH. If Czyrnianska won't be there I would take Piasecka.

Malwina should fight for a second OPP. Galkowska is very limited.

Finally, we could see a good game by Fedusio.

Pack didn't convince me today, I think Witkowska is locked for the rest of the season.

Jurczyk has some health issues, but nothing so serious. Gryka hadn't many opportunities, but it was refreshing to see some slide attacks.

Łukasik was the best player along with Korneluk.

• Maybe having Smarzek as an universal player (O/OH) is an opportunity to take 2 liberos to Paris. :whistle::whistle: I see that Lavarini likes to play with Szczygłowska as OH and it's paying off.

• Poland emerges as a kind of nightmarish ghost for Turkey, having defeated them with 3-0 in the last two encounters, and I guess Turkey will presumably do everything to avoid Poland in the latter stages of ECH.

So weird to read this, Turkey was literally our nightmare over the years... the VNL win was so emotional for POL that they failed to appear in the following game with NED haha

• Judged by pure stats alone, Korneliuk's 8/8 and Lukasik's 13/19 were the main factors behind Polands victory in terms of attack. Quite astonishing Poland won in straights despite a fairly sloppy performance from Stysiak.

Poland emerges as a kind of nightmarish ghost for Turkey, having defeated them with 3-0 in the last two encounters, and I guess Turkey will presumably do everything to avoid Poland in the latter stages of ECH.

Turkey will meet with Poland at quarterfinals most likely unless Poland beats Serbia in group stage. Historically turkey has a dominance over Poland in last 10 years but yes last two encounters didn't go well for us

• bad for Wenerska that after being Top 3 setter in the VNL she will be now completely benched