2023 Women's Volleyball Nations League

• Did Bruno really call Santarelli as little man?

• all the crazy results

Maybe there will be one more :!:

• Congratulations Türkiye:heart::heart:

I was surprised that Elif came out in the basic composition but she is doing really very well

I have the impression that the team looks better with Elif than with Cansu

• This is all going too far.

Several players had hit balls at others and didn't apologize, none of them was cancelled by that, is a rude attitude, I agree, same for Santarelli.

• I thought at the end of the game they were cordial to each other, shaking hands etc. In fact, I saw Thaisa and Eda were talking to each other very nicely. People in Turkey loves captain Gabi. These are professional players; it was a big game for them, and they were fired up. I think people in here are being little dramatic and reading more than what it is.

Will Ana C. return to Olympic qualification games?

• GER vs USA tomorrow will be on FIVB's Youtube for free:

It's kinda unfair that Germany are playing their best tournament in ages but still have a good chance of missing the final round due to all the crazy results ;(

We are now lacking an opposite as Lippmann.

• Serbia didn't deserve to win, horrible.

OTOH Castillo setting is just out of this world.

• serbia practically eliminated for final round

And in whole tournament was with almost all team

1st week no stevanovic,maja and bosko

2nd week no maja and bosko

3rd wek full

• We were literally terrible. All of the outsides were so bad at different times. Stevanovic literally got tooled probably 7463636362 times and maja was just beyond horrific

• We were literally terrible. All of the outsides were so bad at different times. Stevanovic literally got tooled probably 7463636362 times and maja was just beyond horrific

While Boskovic was phenomenal in crucial moments, yeah sure.

Everyone was horrible and chaotic i don't buy this untouchable Boskovic shit.